Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (3)

front page
Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (3)
search
Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The exam is coming, I'm going to be busy these days, I don't know if I can update it on time ꒦ິ︿꒦ິ

-----text-----

The next day when Liang Yulan came together, she saw Ruan An carrying the dirty clothes of the two of them to the river to wash, so she hurriedly stopped Ruan An, and Ruan An, with a red face, hesitated and ran away holding the clothes.

Chen Mian also ran behind, happily helping Ruan An hold the basin.

The children were still used to throwing stones at Chen Mian, and Ruan An drove the children away with a straight face.

The child at the age that a dog would hate ran around and called: "Fool and fool's wife"

Chen Mian seemed to hear something, and looked at Ruan An with crooked smiling eyes.

Ruan An walked home with the basin in his arms, Chen Mian grabbed his clothes, and suddenly whispered from behind: "Daughter-in-law."

Ruan An turned around and asked, "What did you call me?" Chen Mian happily replied, "Daughter-in-law!" He had heard his father call his mother that way.

Ruan An handed him the basin: "Don't say it in front of others." Chen Mian nodded obediently.

Before Ruan An got home, he heard a voice in the yard: "Tell that mourner to come out, and don't go home if he has the ability."

Ruan An knew from the sound that it was the cheap aunt who was making trouble.

Liang Yulan stopped her: "If you want to make a scene, make a scene, don't block my business!"

Wang Yan started playing, and sat at the door without leaving. Seeing Ruan An was like a wolf seeing meat, and the filthy words were unbearable.

Liang Yulan stood in front of Ruan An, and Ruan An patted her on the back and said, "It's okay, ma'am, I'll go back with her."

In order to pay back the money, Wang Yan sold Ruan An a long time ago. Ruan An looked at Liang Yulan with tears in her eyes, which made her feel very distressed.

Chen Mian rushed out and pulled Ruan An not to let him go, and said pitifully, "No, no." Liang Yulan couldn't bear it even more.

Wang Yan squeezed Ruan An's hand hard, scolded as he walked, and couldn't help but hit him, Liang Yulan pulled Ruan An over.

Wang Yan was about to scold at the top of her voice, but Liang Yulan said, "How much is it, let An Wazi come to my house."

Wang Yan was stunned for a moment, then sat on the ground with a sneer and raised the price: "35." This is their savings for half a year, Liang Yulan gritted her teeth and nodded, and dragged Ruan An back.

Wang Yan didn't expect that Liang Yulan would really pay, so she gave a strange smile: "Isn't it to take it back to your son as a wife, or..."

Before she finished speaking, she was slapped by Liang Yulan in a daze. Liang Yulan pinched her waist and scolded sharply: "I really don't want to give you some color to see that you don't know the heights of heaven and earth. If you say it again, I will tear your mouth to pieces."

Wang Yan stretched out her hand to fight back, but Liang Yulan raised her eyebrows and called out her man. Wang Yan stood there angrily, refusing to leave without paying.