On the set, it was inserted by the actor's fake show (Twelve contains the new wo

front page
On the set, it was inserted by the actor's fake show (Twelve contains the new world)
search
On the set, it was inserted by the actor's fake show (Twelve contains the new world)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An walked in in disbelief, suddenly feeling cold all over his body. The room is full of photos and portraits of Ruan An, all taken from candid angles. From elementary school to university, the pictures of candid shots became clearer and clearer.

Some are photos of class, some are photos of going out to play, all the way to college. A room full of photos of Ruan An, and the latest photo of him being held down by Shi Luan yesterday. There was a notebook on the table, Ruan An walked over to pick it up and looked at it for a long time before realizing that Shi Luan was saved by the original owner in his childhood.

When Shi Luan was a child, he was like a weird autistic child. He was the illegitimate child of the Shi family and was bullied every day. The Shi family took it back.

Shi Luan's request was to stay in the same school as Ruan An, and Shi Luan took a year off from school at home. Since then, Shi Luan has always been secretly watching Ruan An, and even fell in love with the bright boy at the beginning of his love. It was also because of the leaked photos that Shi Luan just took when he was in college that Ruan An was spotted by scouts and entered the showbiz.

No wonder Shi Luan reacted so strongly when he saw him for the first time.

"You know..." Shi Luan's trembling voice came from the front, and Ruan An suddenly raised his head. Shi Luan wanted to explain in a panic, but he found in horror that he couldn't accept Ruan An's eyes that were afraid of him, he lowered his head and didn't dare to look into Ruan An's eyes, his throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound.

Like a criminal about to be sentenced to death.

"I see, it turned out to be a poor little girl." Ruan An pronounced the sentence.

Shi Luan was stunned, he didn't expect Ruan An to react like this. Shi Luan stood there blankly, watching Ruan An slowly step forward. Ruan An tiptoed around Shi Luan's neck, looked at Shi Luan and said with a smile, "Are you afraid that I will leave? Don't be afraid, this place belongs to you." Ruan An put Shi Luan's hand on his heart superior.

The throbbing heartbeat spread to Shi Luan's palm, and the heartbeat of the two slowly became the same frequency. Ruan An looked at Shi Luan with burning eyes: "You don't have to be afraid of me leaving, I love you forever. You can lock me by your side, I am willing. I only love you, and I will only love you in the future. I have never You are the first and only one who has loved others.”

Shi Luan was about to be overwhelmed by such surprises: "You, that Chu..." Ruan An frowned slightly: "Why can this kind of person compare with you? You look better than him, and you are bigger than him here. Why should I Will you like him?"

Shi Luan explained: "I heard it outside the elevator that day." Ruan An thought about it, and said helplessly, "Can't you hear me sarcastic about him?" Shi Luan shook his head in a dazed expression.

Ruan An recalled why the original owner was with him: "When he was in college, he always wrote love letters to me. I liked his thoughts very much. Maybe he was stuck in his head. I was with him when my brain was pumped. I was with him. Nothing, at most holding hands, not even kissing."

When it was Luan's turn, he was stunned: "I also wrote a love letter to you." Ruan An became interested: "Really? Let me see." Shi Luan blushed, pursed his mouth and shook his head, blushing in a rare way, Ruan An excitedly clamored to see it, and broke away from Shi Luan's embrace to rummage.