Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (4)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (4)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An packed his books and carried his bag to go home when Ye Xiu suddenly appeared in front of him.

Ruan An has a good impression of this person who helped him before, after all, he is the only one who has treated him well these days. Ruan An obediently asked: "Squad leader, is there something wrong?"

Ye Xiu had long noticed that the Ruan An in front of him was different from before. He was always timid in the past, and he didn't look very sunny like he is now.

Ye Xiu smiled and said, "It's nothing, it's just the last activity. Not many people participated, so I thought, can you help me?" The two walked side by side to the school gate.

Ruan An hesitated for a while, but nodded when he saw Ye Xiu's expectant face.

The two stood at the door, Ye Xiu looked at the well-behaved Ruan An and couldn't help but reached out and patted his head. The soft touch made Ye Xiu's heart beat for a moment.

Ruan An was shorter than Ye Xiu. He stood still and raised his head to look at Ye Xiu. Before he could avoid his arms, he was grabbed by someone.

Ruan An was dragged aside by Wen Ting and looked at him puzzled. Ye Xiu subconsciously looked at the person with his hands empty.

Wen Ting pulled Ruan An behind him, looked at Ye Xiu indifferently and said, "Since when did Mr. Ye become so close to my fiancé?"

Ye Xiu frowned, he didn't want to pay attention to Wen Ting, and looked at Ruan An. Ruan An watched his face slowly turn red, and nodded towards him. Ye Xiu's mood was suddenly very low, but his expression didn't show. He just took a deep look at Wen Ting and smiled at Ruan An: "Xiao An, I'll go first."

Ruan An nodded, and stood beside Wen Ting without moving. Wen Ting seemed to lose his composure all of a sudden: "You..." When were you so good?

Wen Ting couldn't ask such a question, he was too mother-in-law. Ruan An waited for a long time and didn't hear the following, so he asked, "Why are you here?" Wen Ting pulled Ruan An to the car: "Go try on clothes."

Involuntarily taking Ruan An into the car, the two sat in the car without any communication. Apart from the absurd first time, the only contact between the two was when Wen Ting came to Ruan's house to inform him of the wedding date.

Ruan An looked at the scenery outside the window uncomfortably, ignoring Wen Ting who was sitting aside and staring at him.

The wedding was still held as scheduled, and Ruan Lin was unwilling to bless them. Ruan Yiguo still sincerely hopes that Ruan An can serve Wen Ting well, so that the Ruan family can still rely on the Wen family in the future.

Ruan An was still dizzy after only a few sips of wine, but Wen Ting hadn't seen him drunk all the time. Ruan An followed Wen Ting into Wen's old house for the first time, and the two of them walked towards the room one after the other as if they were not familiar with each other.

Ruan An's footsteps were suspended, and he wanted to grab the person in front of him to help him, but his feet slipped and he rushed towards Wen Ting. Wen Ting felt the weight on his back and was almost thrown to the ground by Ruan An.

Wen Ting looked at the drunk Ruan An, but still hugged him horizontally. Ruan An was placed on the big red quilt, grabbed his clothes indiscriminately, and took advantage of Wen Ting's interval to get water to clean himself up.

When Wen Ting came back, he saw Ruan An lying naked on the bed. The red quilt made Ruan An even whiter, and his whole body was soft.

Ruan An opened his mouth slightly, and the soft meat inside could be clearly seen. There is still alcohol in the breath.