My own wife raises her own (7)

front page
My own wife raises her own (7)
search
My own wife raises her own (7)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After Ruan An vomited, he almost sobered up, stood up uncomfortably and walked towards the door. He pressed the doorknob weakly and was about to open it. Luo Chuang came out with a bath towel around his lower body. Seeing Ruan An wanting to go out, he smiled: " Where does An An want to go?"

Ruan An turned around and looked at Luo Chuang vigilantly: "What are you doing? If you dare to bring me here, my brother will definitely kill you."

Luo Chuang slowly approached Ruan An: "Don't be stupid about An An, you will pay for your life if you kill someone. But if you can taste An An's taste, it's worth being killed by your brother. Maybe my brother feels ashamed and gives An An to me directly. It's gone." Ruan An waved his hands to keep Luo Chuang from approaching, the drunken Ruan An didn't have any strength, and was thrown on the bed by Luo Chuang to hold his hands.

When Lu Wenzhan arrived, he only saw Mu Ming, grabbed Mu Ming's collar and asked, "Where is the Ruan An man?" Of course, Mu Ming, a drunk, couldn't say anything. Which one is it?"

Seeing that Lu Wenzhan was not easy to mess with, passers-by quickly pointed in the direction of the hotel, and Lu Wenzhan rushed into the hotel like a gamble and asked the front desk: "Did you see a person bringing a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy here?"

The front desk faltered and refused to say anything, Lu Wenzhan smashed the computer at the front desk anxiously, his eyes were red with anxiety: "Say! If anything goes wrong, I'll kill you all!"

Lu Wenzhan was about to go crazy, and the front desk tremblingly told Lu Wenzhan the room number he had just noticed, and Lu Wenzhan immediately caught up with the elevator and went inside.

Ruan An was crushed by Luo Chuang, and the fear of being suppressed gave him strength. Ruan An struggled, kicking his legs back and forth, and when Luo Chuang left a mark on his neck, he exerted force on his legs. It kicked at Luo Chuang's lifeblood.

Luo Chuang fell down clutching the pain in his lower body. Lu Wenzhan kicked open the door and saw Ruan An being pressed down. Instantly, his blood surged and his eyes turned red. He rushed forward and dragged Luo Chuang's hair and threw it on the ground. The clothes on his body were wrinkled but intact and relieved.

Luo Chuang, who turned around and pressed down on the ground, punched him violently, but Lu Wenzhan didn't hold back his strength at all. The punched Luo Chuang's eyes were full of stars, and half of his teeth were broken. Lu Wenzhan slapped Luo Chuang's face with red eyes, his fist was stained with the blood of Luo Chuang or himself.

Ruan An looked at Lu Wenzhan, who had lost his mind, and felt like he was alive after a catastrophe. Ruan An hurriedly pulled away Lu Wenzhan, who had lost his mind, and cried, "Brother, brother, don't hit him, or you will die if you hit him again."

Lu Wenzhan grabbed Ruan An's wrist with a full face of anger: "Why are you disobedient! Why are you here! Why don't you call me!" Ruan An cried and broke Lu Wenzhan's hands like iron palms: "Brother, I hurt."

Lu Wenzhan calmed down and looked at Luo Chuang, who seemed to have fainted on the ground, took out his mobile phone and called the secretary to come and deal with it. Lu Wenzhan took Ruan An away with a dark face, and Ruan An secretly glanced at Lu Wenzhan nervously along the way, and whispered, "Brother..."

Lu Wenzhan pursed his lips tightly and did not speak, Ruan An was too frightened by his appearance and did not dare to speak. When he got home, Ruan An was dragged out of the car by Lu Wenzhan, Ruan An sobbed softly and did not dare to speak too loudly. This made Lu Wenzhan unhappy.