My own wife raises her own (1)

front page
My own wife raises her own (1)
search
My own wife raises her own (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After that, there will be very little meat in the plot chapters, so buy carefully

-----text-----

Ruan An was taken away by the dean when he was still out of the situation. It seems that there was no such plot in the previous life, or was he too young to remember things before?

Ruan An had no interest in integrating into the new family. Dean Yang dragged Ruan An to the door, and Ruan An was out of breath. The moment Lu Wenzhan saw Ruan An, a strong voice told him in his heart: "It's him! It's him! He's the one you're looking for!"

Lu Wenzhan squatted down and looked at Ruan An, his low and familiar voice was lazy and dignified: "What's your name?"

Ruan An looked up at the face in front of him that was exactly the same as Shi Luan, and slowly approached him in disbelief. Ruan An instantly slapped his mouth in aggrieved manner, with tears streaming down his eyes, and threw himself into Lu Wenzhan's arms: "Woo... Shi Luan , why did you hiccup to pick me up... ah..."

Lu Wenzhan patted the crying child out of breath, and corrected him: "My name is Lu Wenzhan." Ruan An hugged Lu Wenzhan tightly, afraid that he would leave him without saying a word like the system.

Lu Wenzhan couldn't tear the little sticky man away, so he had to hug Ruan An and said to the principal: "I found the child I want, and the procedures will be done tomorrow. Can I take him home first?"

Dean Yang looked at Ruan An who was holding Lu Wenzhan and did not let go and nodded hesitantly. Lu Wenzhan got into the car with Ruan An in one hand, and told the driver to drive the car to the nearest villa.

Ruan An was tired from crying, and Lu Wenzhan's shoulders were wet with Ruan An's tears and saliva. Lu Wenzhan frowned, looked at the child in his arms who refused to move, and sighed.

At the age of fifteen, Lu Wenzhan followed his uncle to learn how to manage the company. He took over the company that was on the verge of bankruptcy under his father who was seriously ill, and struggled for several years before running the company. But he is only twenty years old now, and he adopted a ten-year-old child on impulse because of recurring dreams.

Lu Wenzhan looked at the child in his arms helplessly, and carefully got out of the car while holding him for fear of waking him up.

Lu Wenzhan changed his shoes and ordered his servants to cook some children's favorite dishes, and temporarily put Ruan An in his room. As soon as Lu Wenzhan put Ruan An on the bed, he carefully pulled out Ruan An's tightly hugging arm, and Ruan An woke up, grabbing Lu Wenzhan's arm hard to prevent him from leaving.

Looking at Lu Wenzhan with wet eyes from crying, "Where are you going?" the child said aggrieved in the nasal voice of crying for too long. Lu Wenzhan bent down and squatted in front of Ruan An: "Going to deal with work, you can continue to sleep."

Ruan An refused to let go, jumped out of bed and hugged Lu Wenzhan: "I'll follow you."

Are all the children in the orphanage so clingy?

Lu Wenzhan didn't speak, looked at Ruan An and said, "What's your name?"

Ruan An looked at him with wide eyes, and answered honestly, "Ruan An."

Lu Wenzhan nodded and asked him, "Can you take a bath by yourself?" Ruan An nodded obediently, but there were no clothes for children at home, so Lu Wenzhan was in trouble, so he thought about it and asked the servant to take Ruan An out to buy it tomorrow. Clothes, first find out the old clothes in the closet.