First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (4)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (4)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The brain flickered, Lu Wenzhan glanced at Ruan An and stood up quietly, not waking up Ruan An who was still drooling.

Lu Wenzhan listened to his subordinate's work report with a gloomy face, and turned off his brain with a wooden face, and there was some anger in his movements.

Yun Lan yelled: "What? How long are you going to go out? Didn't you just come back? What about An'an?" Lu Wenzhan was also thinking, the little mermaid is still too young and is in the growth period, but staying at home is better than taking it with you Safety.

Lu Wenzhan was much calmer than Yun Lan: "This operation only brought one of my action teams. The royal family also said that it was just a small-scale protest march. I will come back as soon as possible. As for An An..."

Lu Wenzhan hesitated: "I will strengthen the defense of the house. When you are free, go to the house to check on Ruan An. I installed a surveillance camera. If there is anything wrong with him, tell me right away."

Yun Lan nodded, still a little uneasy: "I always feel that this task will not be that simple, do you want to take me?"

Lu Wenzhan sneered: "The current Zerg has not been cleaned up, except for me, which is of no benefit to them. It's just taking this opportunity to disgust me. Don't take it lightly here, I'm afraid they will harm An'an."

Yun Lan nodded: "Okay, leave this to me."

When Ruan An woke up, Lu Wenzhan had already packed his things and was about to leave.

Ruan An rubbed his eyes, still not awake, he habitually stretched out his hand to hug: "Hug."

Lu Wenzhan was not wearing regular clothes this time, but a combat uniform and cold armor. He was afraid that hugging the delicate little mermaid would make the delicate little mermaid uncomfortable, so he shook his head with a smile and touched Ruan An's head: "I'm going out for a while, You need to take care of yourself."

Ruan An sat blankly on the bed with a dazed expression on his face, Lu Wenzhan couldn't help but stepped forward to hug him, the delicate mermaid really started to struggle as soon as he touched the armor.

Lu Wenzhan smiled and whispered, "Little heartless."

Ruan An watched Lu Wen display the door, and asked the system belatedly, "Did he go out?"

The system nodded, realized that he couldn't see, and hummed again.

Ruan An continued to ask: "Is he not taking me?"

The system hummed again.

Ruan An really started to get angry: "He didn't take me! Is there another fish?"

The system didn't notice: "Host, you almost forget that you are alone."

Ruan An quite enjoyed being a fish, after all not all species can breathe in water.

After becoming a fish, Ruan An also seemed to become nervous, and excitedly ran to the snack cabinet where Lu Wenzhan usually didn't let him eat more, and even ran to Lu Wenzhan's bed with a bag of snacks in his mouth.

Ruan An wanted to eat himself like a fat fish, Lu Wenzhan had been staring at the monitor since he left, and smiled helplessly when he saw Ruan An running to his bed with a snack in his mouth.

Ahead is the planet that needs to be suppressed, and it is also the most remote area in the galaxy, which has already surrendered to their planet long before. It's just that there are still local rampant elements who want to oppose the rule.