Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (11)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (11)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (11)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An blushed and nestled in Chen Mian's arms and whispered, "Then go to bed."

Chen Mian said in a serious and shameless manner: "I still need to read." He still touched Ruan An's slender waist restlessly, lighting fires everywhere on his body.

Ruan An was defeated by this person's shamelessness, pushing and shoving slightly, in Chen Mian's eyes, he wanted to refuse and welcome.

Chen Mian's big dick rested on Ruan An's ass, squeezed Ruan An's tits, panted lightly in Ruan An's ear, and sucked Ruan An's earlobe.

Ruan An's most sensitive part was his neck. Chen Mian blew lightly on the back of Ruan An's neck, and Ruan An shrank his neck itchy.

Chen Mian licked Ruan An's neck and let out a laugh from his throat: "Baby, you are so sensitive."

Ruan An was so ashamed that he was about to bite, Chen Mian happily hugged Ruan An, put his hand into Ruan An's freshly changed pants, and easily held Ruan An's dick in his wide palm and stroked it up and down.

Ruan An softened his body and whimpered softly, like a little beast being bullied. Chen Mian rubbed the dick with one hand, and held Ruan An's tits with the other, vigorously kneading the breasts into various shapes.

The soft breasts overflowed between Chen Mian's fingers, Chen Mian speeded up his strokes, Ruan An raised his head and stuck out a small section of his tongue coolly.

Ruan An was trembling all over, obviously about to climax, Chen Mian took off Ruan An's pants with big hands, stepped on the ground, the whole little buttocks sat on Chen Mian's lap, and the big dick on the buttocks became more excited.

Ruan An screamed and was about to ejaculate, but Chen Mian maliciously blocked the horse's eyes to prevent Ruan An from ejaculating.

Ruan An cried out uncomfortably, and pinched Chen Mian's arm: "Um...let me cum...let me cum...um ha...so uncomfortable..."

Chen Mian blocked it hard, and waited for Ruan An to hold back before kissing the weeping pear-blossoming rainy Ruan An: "Wait a minute and then shoot baby."

Chen Mian lifted Ruan An's little butt, and couldn't wait to unzip the zipper to reveal a thick dick. After a few quick strokes, he helped the dick to stuff into Ruan An's small hole.

The two of them haven't had sex for a few days, and Ruan An's acupoints are tight as if they haven't opened yet.

Chen Mian pinched Ruan An's waist and pressed down, but Ruan An panted heavily and said, "Honey, you are so tight, you are going to pinch me to death."

Ruan An was lying on the table panting, the little cock underneath was still quietly sucking the air up to relieve it, but Chen Mian pressed the whole cock down and ate the whole cock, Ruan An stared wide Eye shot directly.

Chen Mian Shuang snorted, playing with Ruan An's tits: "Baby is so cool."

Chen Mian wrapped Ruan An in his arms, worked quickly, and pointed to the words on the book to recognize Ruan An: "The Autumn of Renxu, read after me."

Ruan An was so fucked, she shook her head and gasped, "Ha... um... so cool... ha..."

Chen Mian pulled out his dick and pressed it against the mouth of the hole as if punishing him. Ruan An was enjoying himself, and suddenly pulled it out.

Ruan An was so uncomfortable that he wanted to sit down and swallow his cock.

Chen Mian pinched Ruan An's waist and ordered: "Read! If you don't read, I won't give you a big dick."