Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (7)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (7)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (7)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An was so tired that he didn't even want to lift a finger. The two hugged each other for a long time before Ruan An weakly pushed Chen Mian who was lying on top of him: "Get up, I'm going back."

Ruan An just yelled too selflessly, and now his voice is hoarse and dry.

Chen Mian kissed Ruan An and pulled out the weak dick from the hole.

Without the cock blocking, the semen rushed out, and Ruan An's raised belly slowly deflated.

Chen Mian stared at the semen that flowed out slowly, his eyes were solid, and he became hard again almost instantly.

Ruan An panicked and kicked Chen Mian: "Don't look, take me to clean up."

Chen Mian licked his lips, wiped his body clean and carried Ruan An to clean it up.

Ruan An was carrying a pannier with tightly packed Ganoderma lucidum in it. He lay on Chen Mian's broad and thick back and almost fell asleep.

Ruan An's throat was dry and uncomfortable, and he snorted.

Chen Mian immediately stopped and asked with concern: "Daughter-in-law, what's the matter with you?"

Ruan An replied hoarsely, "Yes...cough...a little dry."

Chen Mian carefully put Ruan An down: "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to find water, be good, don't run away."

Ruan An leaned back against the tree trunk and shook his head: "Go home first."

Chen Mian stood up and said, "Be good, don't run, I'll be back in a while."

"Hey..." Ruan An stretched out his hand but didn't catch Chen Mian, and disappeared after a while.

Ruan An's sleepy eyelids were clenched, his back acupoints were red and swollen from the fuck, and sitting on the ground was extremely uncomfortable.

Ruan An dozed off and nodded fiercely, and found that it was already dawn, and Chen Mian hadn't come back after sleeping, panicked, and walked a few steps in the direction Chen Mian walked in memory with his back on his back.

He was also afraid that Chen Mian would not find him when he came back, so he gritted his teeth anxiously and walked forward, panicking.

Ruan An called his name as he walked, where could Chen Mian run to such a big mountain?

Ruan An already thought that Chen Mian was being chased by wild beasts, so he clutched his belt and looked around.

Ruan An was about to burst into tears: "System, help me find Chen Mian, where did he go?"

The system is trying its best to find: "Host, don't worry, I will definitely be able to... the host! Your husband is in the trap ahead!"

Ruan An anxiously ran to the side of the pit, and sure enough, he saw Chen Mian who had passed out.

His face was dirty, his forehead was scratched, and he lay there quietly.

Ruan An's heart was about to break, and she shouted in a panic, "Chen Mian! Wake up!"

The system looked at the somewhat demented Ruan An and comforted him: "Host, you need to find someone for help first, you can't get it by yourself."

Ruan An wiped away tears: "Yes, I'm going to find someone."

Ruan An put the basket on the spot, and ran in a panic to find help.

The fields were full of people busy with farm work, and Chen Mian was rescued in a short while. Ruan An looked at Chen Mian with distress, and sent him to the ox cart to the hospital.