Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (5)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (5)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Exam week is so annoying o(╥﹏╥)o

-----text-----

The night outside was dark, and Ruan An was excited by the exposed environment and hugged Gu Chen tightly: "Don't...don't go...someone will see... woo..."

Gu Chen smiled and kissed Ruan An's eyes: "No, no one will see."

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An and stood on the balcony like a piling and fucked violently inside. Ruan An's legs were wide open, tightly wrapped around Gu Chen's thick waist, and hugged Gu Chen's neck in fear.

Ruan An's nipple rubbed against Gu Chen's face, Gu Chen bit Ruan An's tit dissatisfied, Ruan An snorted and hid behind, Gu Chen directly leaned Ruan An's back against the balcony railing.

Gu Chen held Ruan An's small nipple in his mouth, rolled up his tongue and poked at the nipple, as if trying to suck out the milk.

Ruan An's nipples were swollen from being played with, like the breasts of a young girl who just developed. Ruan An cried and puffed out her chest, wanting Gu Chen to be gentle, as if deliberately sending the tits to Gu Chen's mouth.

Gu Chen's thick dick pushed Ruan An's coquettish heart, Gu Chen held down Ruan An's buttocks and slammed into his own dick, Ruan An was fucked stupid, his eyes were empty, like a sex doll that has been damaged.

Gu Chen held Ruan An's tits in his mouth and refused to let go, and made a licking sound. The slapping sound of the body colliding and the puffing sound of Gu Chen fucking Ruan An's acupoints were particularly prominent in the quiet night.

Gu Chen put Ruan An down, and Ruan An's legs softened and he almost fell down. Gu Chen quickly supported Ruan An with sharp eyesight, and inserted his big cock into the small hole with one hand.

Ruan An leaned on the armrest and turned his head to beg for mercy: "I have no strength...husband...um...slow...slow...ha..."

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An, and kept kissing Ruan An's neck and back: "My wife is good, you can eat it."

Nguyen An's cock is poking straight into the railing, fucking the railing. Gu Chen slowed down and grabbed Ruan An's cock.

Ruan An cried and said, "Let go... let go! Uh... don't... ah... um..."

Gu Chen pulled it out and then inserted it in again, Ruan An's cock had been shot too many times, Gu Chen kissed Ruan An, and felt uncomfortable.

He directly hugged Ruan An against the wall and thrust it quickly, his scalp tingled with excitement: "Fuck, wife, fuck me well, will you fuck me for the rest of my life, eh? The pussy is so tight, can't I live without my husband's dick? Going down? It's really my husband's coquettish baby."

Ruan An opened his mouth and moaned, and was directly aroused by his coquettish words, his pussy tightened and contracted, Gu Chen couldn't bear the suction, and shot directly into Ruan An's body.

Gu Chen's semen was thick and thick, and the hot semen hit Ruan An's fleshy wall, and Ruan An's stomach was soon filled with semen and swelled up.

Gu Chen fucked while shooting, not letting any semen leak out.

Panting heavily, Gu Chen carried the boneless Ruan An into the room, the two of them fell on the bed, Gu Chen's dick was still stuck in Ruan An's pussy, the weight of his body made Gu Chen's dick go deeper At one point, Ruan Anjiao panted, "Don't...too deep...uh...um..."