On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (7)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (7)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (7)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The director first explained the situation: "We will be divided into three teams, and we will draw lots to decide."

Starting from Shi Luan, several people drew them and put them in their hands. Unfortunately, Ruan An and Chu Yuan were on the same team, Shi Luan and Jiang Man, Zhou Nian and Ji Liujiao. Shi Luan immediately asked the director: "Under what circumstances can I change teammates midway?" "After accumulating a certain amount of money, I can apply to the director team to change teammates."

Jiang Man joked: "So Shi Luan didn't really want to form a team with me? It hurts." Shi Luan smiled and said: "Actually, I am a fan of Ruan An. I chased the TV series I acted in a long time ago, and I came here to chase stars gone."

When Ruan An was mentioned, she smiled and took up the conversation: "Is that so? It's an honor." Ji Liujiao also followed up: "Yes, I said it looks so familiar. It turns out that it is a senior. I may have also I've seen the plays played by the seniors."

Ruan An smiled shyly: "Don't call me senior, I have acted in the past, and now I can't be called a senior, just call me Ruan An."

Chu Yuan also thought about the camera, and said with a smile, "It's an honor, it seems that I have to find a way to protect my partner." Shi Luan frowned slightly and looked at Chu Yuan, he didn't like what Chu Yuan said to him very much.

Several people packed up and boarded the helicopter. It was a deserted island. The director's team only gave them a tent, a sleeping bag and a little food for each person. For the sake of the variety show, no one was left to follow the filming directly, only a few fixed camera positions and cameras installed on each person's body.

The director team waved to them in a helicopter and left directly. If there is an accident, they will contact the nearest emergency team.

The island has already dealt with it in advance, and there will be no too dangerous existence.

As soon as they came down, Luan looked at Jiang Man and said, "Can the tent be set up? I'll find some firewood to light the fire at night." Jiang Man nodded: "No problem, you can go."

Chu Yuan also said to Ruan An: "Go and help him find firewood, I'll do it." Ruan An wanted to refuse, but when he saw Shi Luan standing aside and waiting, he was too embarrassed to refuse directly, so he bit his bullet Follow Shi Luan into the woods.

Shi Luan smiled and said to Ruan An: "Why does Teacher Ruan feel a little afraid of me?" Ruan An turned to look at Shi Luan, smiled at the camera on his body and said, "No, how could I be afraid of you?" Luan sighed and said with a smile: "Before I came here, I dreamed of being in the same group as Teacher Ruan. Hey, God doesn't follow people's wishes."

Ruan An picked up the firewood with a smirk on his face: "Fate makes people." When Shi Luan reached out to Ruan An to help him, Ruan An held the firewood away with a vigilant expression: "If you want it, you can pick it up yourself, don't snatch it." mine."

Shi Luan was funny and helpless, looking at Ruan An who was focused on picking up branches, he had no choice but to take off the camera and cover Ruan An's body, and pressed Ruan An against the tree, the branches in his hand scattered all over the ground: "An An, You have to listen to me from now on, or I'll tell your boyfriend."

Ruan An smiled smugly at his face: "Why are you such a rascal?" Shi Luan buried himself in Ruan An's neck and took a breath: "An An, I really like you." Ruan An struggled a few times He didn't break free, looked at the playful Shi Luan and said, "Let go, I'm going back."