Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (11)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (11)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (11)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wen Ting immediately carried Ruan An into the car, and looked at Ruan Lin's body coldly: "Clean it up, and don't let me hear the Ruan family's name again."

After stepping into the car, he ordered the driver to drive faster. Ruan An grabbed Wen Ting's clothes, his face flushed, "Mmm... uncomfortable... woo..."

Wen Ting comforted him: "Be good, baby, don't be afraid."

Ruan An's whole body was hot from the medicine, and his fingers wandered over Wen Ting's body, lighting fires everywhere.

Wen Ting coaxed Ruan An, but didn't dare to scold him, so he could only bear it silently.

Ruan An touched Wen Ting's cock, not knowing how heavy it was, Wen Ting snorted and grabbed the groping little hand.

Ruan An couldn't wait to go to the hospital, so he tore off his clothes indiscriminately, and stuck to Wen Ting, who had a lower body temperature, and vaguely saw that it was Wen Ting, so he began to lick his neck.

Wen Ting's cock protruded from his trousers, touched Ruan An's ass, and carefully opened it up.

Ruan An kissed Wen Ting's Adam's apple, sucked in small mouthfuls, Wen Ting couldn't bear it.

Tucked one of his fingers into it, maybe it was too urgent, Ruan An felt the pain, and immediately struggled wildly: "Go... go away! Get out of here! Huh"

Wen Ting quickly grabbed his hand to avoid hurting herself: "An An, good boy, open your eyes and see, it's your husband. Don't be afraid, good boy."

Ruan An trembled all over, opened his eyes and saw clearly that it was Wen Ting, and immediately squashed his mouth and cried aggrievedly: "Why did you come... Woo... I almost..."

Wen Ting kissed the corner of his eyes, and said with self-blame, "I'm sorry, it's my husband who made a mistake. It's okay, An An is the most obedient."

Ruan An sobbed and moved around Wen Ting's body, trying to find Wen Ting's cock, and inserted it into the itchy hole to relieve the itching.

Wen Ting carefully stuffed a finger into the hole again, Ruan An snorted, and sat on his finger, tearing up from the pain, "It hurts..."

Wen Ting comforted him helplessly, sucked Ruan An's nipple, licked the areola with his tongue, rolled it up and stuffed it into the nipple hole. Stimulating Ruan An, trying to distract him a bit.

Ruan An's little nipple was clicked by Wen Ting's sucking, and the other side felt uncomfortable and wanted to be sucked, so he hurriedly brought the other side to Wen Ting's mouth. Wen Ting spat out the slightly bulging nipple that had already been sucked, and turned to suck another one.

Ruan An grabbed Wen Ting's hair, and pressed his head against his chest: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Wen Ting bit Ruan An's nipple and pulled it out. The ready-to-go cock hit the hole that had been opened, and when Ruan An was not paying attention, he inserted it into the innermost part.

Ruan An was stimulated and fell back, and didn't notice that the nipple was still in Wen Ting's mouth. The stimulation on the top and bottom made Ruan An ejaculate directly: "Ah! Ha...husband...don't..."

Wen Ting quickly held Ruan An in his arms, opened and closed to fuck inside.

The driver automatically raised the partition, and the whole car was filled with the sound of thrusting and thrusting. Ruan An opened his mouth and moaned: "Ah...too fast...uh...ha"