The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (1)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (1)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An didn't know why he was still arranging a bisexual role in the post. Later, he found out that the original owner had never been liked by his family, and his sister liked to bully him since he was a child.

When he grew up, he fell in love with his brother-in-law, and he seduced his brother-in-law in order to avenge his sister. It was originally a po article, and the brother-in-law was a swinger, and after sleeping with the original owner nonchalantly, he felt guilty towards his sister, and he was loyal to her sister ever since.

After this incident, my sister got angry and found several other men, but her brother-in-law was at fault and could only agree to have more people.

The original owner was unwilling, that's why Ruan An came.

Went to check the ward again, and it was full of Pei Yuanbai's cronies and subordinates. Ruan An stood in front of Pei Yuanbai's bed in a white coat and examined her brother-in-law. Still marry first and then love.

Pei Yuanbai looked at Ruan An's fair little face, he was obviously a cute and delicate person, but he was cold all over, making people daunting but couldn't help but want to pull him off the altar.

Ruan An simply asked a few questions, wrote and drew on the paper, and was about to leave. Pei Yuanbai grabbed Ruan An, his ambiguous fingers circling in Ruan An's palm.

The moment the skins of the two came into contact, Ruan An's whole body trembled. He looked at Pei Yuanbai in disbelief, and Ruan An subconsciously shook off him. "Good oil!" Ruan An almost blurted out.

What's even more frustrating is that this tm is his husband!

Pei Yuanbai watched Ruan An wide-eyed and threw away his hand, and left the ward as if fleeing. Pei Yuanbai looked innocent: he just wanted to ask a question.

Pei Yuanbai licked his lips with great interest, seeing that his hanging legs were much more pleasing to the eye, what should he do if he didn't want to go home for a moment.

Mao Quan looked at his eldest brother on the hospital bed and immediately sighed: "Brother, when will you be well? Why does it take so long for this broken hospital to see the fracture?" Pei Yuanbai glanced at him: "Don't you know how quiet the hospital is?" He didn't dare to speak for a moment.

Ruan An collapsed and returned to the duty room. Yang Lezhang, who happened to be on duty with him, came back and saw Ruan An still have such big mood swings. He chuckled and said, "What's the matter, Dr. Ruan, what's the matter with which patient?"

Ruan An calmed down and shook his head at Yang Lezhang: "It's okay." Yang Lezhang didn't pay much attention, and sat back to his seat with the materials.

One bad thing after another, maybe the only thing to be thankful for is that Pei Yuanbai is still a virgin. After all, the heroine may not be a virgin, but the heart-wrenching plot requires that the heroine be a virgin.

Ruan An now sees that Pei Yuanbai is not feeling well anywhere, so he packs his white coat and prepares to leave work. There are still a few days before seeing the heroine. The two officially met on the day Pei Yuanbai was discharged from the hospital. It was love at first sight that Pei Yuanbai didn't notice.

During this period, the original owner did not seduce the male lead less, which may be one of the reasons why Pei Yuanbai would abandon it as soon as he said it. The person who is originally cold and abstinent has to lower his self-worth and pay for it.