Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (6)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (6)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Received a lovely message, so touched. It's bloody!

I will stick to it!

Finally it’s not stand-alone ʢ>????<ʡ。:.゚ヽ(*´∀)ノ゚.:。

During the recent exam week, I'm going to be very busy. Is there any treasure who will take the fourth grade test? It's scary (ʘ̥∧ʘ̥)

-----text-----

Ruan An tiptoed to tie Gu Chen's tie. Gu Chen lowered his head slightly and saw Ruan An's soft curly hair. He hugged Ruan An happily and kissed him.

Ruan An was hugged by Gu Chen and struggled a little, it turned out that her husband is clingy.

Gu Chen brought Ruan An to the base. When the people inside saw Ruan An, their faces were full of arrogance. Due to Gu Chen's majesty, they didn't show it on their faces.

Ruan An took Gu Chen's hand and whispered, "Why did you bring me here?"

There was a smile on the corner of Gu Chen's mouth: "Show those old guys, you are mine."

Ruan An smiled at Gu Chen's naivety, but keenly sensed that someone was wrong.

The discomfort of being stared at at the banquet before came back.

Ruan An suddenly saw a person whose back was very familiar. Just as he was about to step forward to take a closer look, he was pulled over by Gu Chen.

The marshal looked at the human beings in front of him with livid faces. Gu Chen had demonstrated without scruples since the last time he had an unpleasant fight with Gu Chen.

Gu Chen put his arms around Ruan An, and said with a fake smile: "Please Marshal, take a look and see if there is any problem with my blood servant."

The marshal shook his head, and the man next to him couldn't help it. He had long been displeased with Gu Chen's provocative behavior: "Aren't you wondering if there is any problem? Isn't he just a lowly blood servant, what's there to show off?" ..."

The marshal stopped him in displeasure, Gu Chen looked over coldly, the man instantly lost his confidence.

Ruan An felt the tension of this group of people, pulled Gu Chen's hand and wanted to leave, the system screamed in his mind: "Host be careful!"

Ruan An immediately turned around vigilantly, a black shadow rushed up, and the sword stabbed towards Gu Chen with a cold light.

Ruan An subconsciously stood in front of Gu Chen, and the knife sank into Ruan An's lower abdomen. Gu Chen's pupils shrank sharply, and he slapped the attacker on the ground with a slap, holding the fallen Ruan An at a loss.

Things happened too fast, and there was a mess nearby, and screams rang out in the building.

Ruan An frowned tightly, and said to the system: "It hurts so much! Will I die?"

The system yelled: "Host, why are you blocking the knife! If you die, I will be wiped out!"

Gu Chen had tinnitus for a moment, and his heart felt as if someone had pinched him hard. Seeing Ruan An collapsed in his arms, his eyes were red and bloodshot.

The assassin's mask was pulled down, it was Yan Bing. She stared at Ruan An bitterly, and laughed loudly: "Traitor!"

Gu Chen was overwhelmed by anger, went up and kicked with all his might, Yan Bing vomited blood from the kick, and passed out.