Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (8)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (8)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As soon as Chen Mian got home, he asked, "Mom, where are the books I use for school?"

Liang Yulan smiled and said, "Don't worry, you just came back from the hospital, don't worry about studying."

Chen Mian wandered around in his room and saw something that obviously did not belong to him. He took it and ran to ask Liang Yulan who was cooking: "Mom, is this mine? Why is it in my room?"

Liang Yulan looked at Ruan An's clothes and smiled unnaturally: "I don't know, maybe they were worn by you when you were young, so just throw them away."

Chen Mian went back to the room with a groan, and lay on the bed with his hands pillowed. Recently, some fragments from the past always appeared in his mind, but they were vague, and most of them were about Ruan An.

Chen Mian pondered, what kind of memory is he missing? Or is Ruan An very important to him?

When Ruan An went out to buy food, he saw the empty ward and hurried to the nurse's station and asked anxiously, "Nurse, what about the patients in bed 35?"

The nurse looked up at Ruan An and said, "He, he just completed the discharge procedures today."

Ruan An paused, smiled at the nurse and left.

The system was a little anxious: "What should I do? Host, how can you fulfill the original owner's wish if you can't get in touch with him now?"

Ruan An lowered his eyes and raised the corners of his lips: "There is always a way."

Sitting at the dining table, Chen Mian tentatively said, "Mom, who is that person who takes care of me in the hospital? A relative?"

Liang Yulan gave him some food but didn't answer him: "This is delicious, eat more."

Chen Mian looked at Chen Weihong, Chen Weihong ate in silence and did not speak.

The dinner table was unusually quiet, only Liang Yulan was chattering about the topic, and Chen Mian would answer a few words from time to time.

Lying on the bed, Chen Mian tried his best to think about Ruan An, but only remembered fragments.

The picture was blurry, as if there was always a layer of veil covering his sight, Ruan An inside smiled and kissed him, took him out to play, and stood in front of him. And Ruan An lay under him with tears in his eyes, flushed face, being contradicted by him unscrupulously.

Chen Mian opened his eyes violently, and he actually had a wet dream! Chen Mian touched Ruan An's clothes, and the first thought that crossed his mind was that Ruan An took advantage of his stupidity to seduce him.

Chen Mian has never thought about his own orientation since he was stupid, but in this world, it is normal to like girls. He didn't realize that he liked boys at all, and his subconscious reaction was that Ruan An would not hesitate to seduce fools in order to survive.

Chen Mian gripped his hot cock and moved it up and down, reminiscing about Ruan An's panting in his mind, imagining himself ejaculating against Ruan An's sobbing face.

When Chen Mian got up the next day, he chased after Liang Yulan and cried, "Mom, I want Ruan An, I want Ruan An."

Liang Yulan thought her son was stupid again, and was so anxious that she could only try her best to appease Chen Mian: "Be good, son, let's not want Ruan An, okay?"

Chen Mian became louder when he heard the words: "I want Ruan An! I want it! I want it! I want Ruan An!"

Liang Yulan had no choice but to promise Chen Mian to bring Ruan An back, and Chen Mian finally settled down. She just said when to bring Ruan An back and when to eat.