How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn't love me (6)

front page
How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn’t love me (6)
search
How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn’t love me (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan Lin covered his face in disbelief: "You dare to hit me?"

Ruan An shook his numb hand: "So what if I hit you."

Ruan Lin raised his hand to grab Ruan An's hair and was about to hit him, but Ruan An avoided it nimbly, ran to the living room, smashed the vase and pointed at Ruan Lin with the pieces.

Ruan Yiguo said angrily: "It's against you, do you think that by marrying Wen Ting you can be a dominator in the Ruan family? Come here and apologize to your brother!"

Ruan An sneered and said, "Apologize? Don't even think about it in this life. You condoned Xiaosan and Xiaosan's children to kill my mother, and now you want to kill me? Let me tell you, you are dreaming. Wen Ting can make my mother die with just a flick of a finger. You die, don't blame me for not warning you."

Ruan Yiguo kept his mouth shut. Back then he made his fortune relying on the background of Ruan An's mother's natal family, and was looked down upon by her family.

In those years, he was always said to be soft, which was his constant shame. But the Ruan family couldn't do without the support of the Wen family, and even Ruan An's marriage contract was based on Ruan An's mother's friendship.

The Wen family is the only one big, and they can bring the Ruan family back to life with just a flick of a finger.

Ruan Yiguo scolded in a low voice: "Are the two brothers trying to piss me off by making such a fuss?"

Ruan Lin looked at Ruan An resentfully, his eyes were full of viciousness.

Ruan An sneered: "Yes, I just want you to die, why don't you go to the old stuff?"

Ruan Yiguo didn't expect his cowardly young son to dare to curse him like this, and immediately rushed to him and wanted to slap him.

Before the slap fell, a figure took it and swung it forcefully.

Wen Ting's deep voice came: "I didn't expect to see someone bullying my wife a little later?"

Ruan Yiguo immediately changed his face, put down his hands and stood at a loss.

Wen Ting hugged Ruan An into his arms, and asked softly, "Are you all right, where did you hurt?"

Ruan An shook his head, Ruan Lin saw Wen Ting excitedly wanting to call him at first, but saw Wen Ting hugging Ruan An with concern. Filled with jealousy for a moment, he said in a pretentious manner: "Young Master Ting, look at him beating me."

Wen Ting looked up, half of Ruan Lin's face was flushed.

Ruan Lin thought that Wen Ting cared about him, and wanted to get close to him proudly.

Unexpectedly, Wen Ting gently took Ruan An's hand, looked at his red palm and said distressedly, "It's so red, does it hurt?"

Ruan An looked at Wen Ting feeling sorry for him, his heartbeat couldn't stop speeding up, he blushed and shook his head.

Wen Ting hugged Ruan An and left the Ruan's house, turning his face away from the two of them: "I will warn you one last time, if I find out that you are bullying my wife again, I will make the Ruan's family disappear in the capital."

Ruan Yiguo suppressed his face and did not speak, while Ruan Lin on the side was about to vomit blood with jealousy, and clasped his hands tightly, thinking unwillingly, all of this should belong to him in the first place, and it was Ruan Anjiu who occupied the magpie's nest.