Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (9)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (9)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Huh huh, it seems to be a stand-alone machine~ Is there no reader bubbling~

-----text-----

Ruan An spread his legs and endured Wen Ting's crazy impact, sobbing with blurred eyes: "Slow...slow... aha... um..."

Wen Ting folded his body in half, and quickly thrust in like a pile driver, forcing Ruan An to look down at the intersection of the two.

Ruan An closed his eyes, resisting not wanting to look. Wen Ting inserted it to the deepest point as punishment and did not move.

Ruan An was almost thrust into the climax, stuck there forcibly, and cried out uncomfortably: "Don't... move a little... woo... hah"

Wen Ting suppressed his pleasure and suppressed his voice: "Baby, open your eyes and see, your pussy is biting my dick so tightly."

Ruan An's buttocks were uncontrollably rubbed against it secretly, trying to get pleasure.

Wen Ting pinched his waist to prevent him from moving, so Ruan An could only open his eyes to look at the intersection of the two, blushed immediately, and turned his head away in embarrassment.

The quick thrust just now turned the accumulated fluid into foam, and the joint between the two was muddy.

Wen Ting lovingly kissed Ruan An's forehead, and pinned his wet hair behind his ears.

Ruan An couldn't take it anymore: "Move."

Wen Ting immediately gritted his teeth and started to charge, Ruan Anshuang let out a sigh.

Wen Ting's male dog's waist was tirelessly thrusting into Ruan An's acupuncture point. Ruan An's stomach had bulging bumps. Wen Ting took Ruan An's hand to touch the bumps, and pressed down. Ruan An instantly bowed his body, unable to bear the soreness.

Ruan An screamed to climax, and Wen Ting lingered in his ear with satisfaction: "Baby, call me husband and listen."

Ruan An's soft voice seemed to seduce people's soul: "Husband...brother..."

The cock that Wen Ting stuffed into Ruan An's hole instantly couldn't help but want to ejaculate.

Wen Ting gritted his teeth instantly in annoyance, and was almost ejaculated by Ruan An's brother's cry. Wen Ting ignored Ruan An's still in the aftertaste of orgasm, and thrust forward vigorously: "Fuck you, you dare to seduce me!"

Ruan An stretched his legs and moaned: "No...don't! Ah...um..."

Wen Ting keenly felt that someone was coming outside, and his eyes deepened. If I'm not mistaken, it's him.

Wen Ting's tall body enveloped Ruan An, and he didn't forget to push him a few times when he picked him up.

Ruan An was picked up by Wen Ting. From the sight of the door, Ruan An was petite and covered by Wen Ting. Wen Ting's whole body was neatly exposed, only his cock was buried in Ruan An's body.

Wen Ting didn't remind Ruan An either, but let Ruan An let go of his voice and moan.

Ye Xiu heard the movement and went to the utility room, but only heard Ruan An moaning through the crack of the door, and the man was holding Ruan An and moving quickly.

Ye Xiu suppressed his anger, but was choked up by Ruan An's evocative cry. Wen Ting turned his face to warn Ye Xiu, and Ye Xiu just woke up awkwardly and ran away.