Let me tell you that I don't give birth to fish cubs (7)

front page
Let me tell you that I don't give birth to fish cubs (7)
search
Let me tell you that I don't give birth to fish cubs (7)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lu Wenzhan carefully pulled out his dick, dressed and went to the kitchen. Xiaoyu might not be able to do without him these days, so he gave all the servants in the kitchen a holiday.

Lu Wenzhan took some of Ruan An's favorite food, and told Yun Lan to put aside the affairs of the past few days. He had to take care of the little fish at home. Regardless of Yun Lan's reaction, he shut down his brain and disconnected from the outside world.

Lu Wenzhan entered the room with his things, but the eye-catching fishtail on the bed disappeared. Lu Wenzhan was taken aback, and went to check in a panic: "An'an?"

There was a gurgling under the quilt, and Ruan An's hair came out in a mess. He looked at the eating brain in Lu Wenzhan's hand before reluctantly turning it on: "Woo Lu Wenzhan, I'm hungry."

Lu Wenzhan looked at the boy under the quilt, his slender and white legs were exposed in Lu Wenzhan's sight, and Lu Wenzhan's protruding Adam's apple slid: "An'an, your... fishtail."

Ruan An got up and knelt on the bed and looked at Lu Wenzhan in a daze: "What's wrong with my tail? I'm not here... Lu Wenzhan!"

"I have a fishtail!"

Ruan An's terrified cry broke out in the silent house.

Lu Wenzhan coaxed Xiaoyu who was touching his leg: "Be good, An An, I will definitely come out again, is it that it will become like this after the estrus period?"

Ruan An touched his legs over and over again, and said tearfully, "Have I mutated? Why is my fish tail missing?"

Lu Wenzhan pondered for a few seconds, carried Ruan An into the bathroom, and put him into the bathtub filled with water. After a while, a golden fish tail grew out.

Ruan An wiggled his fish tail tearfully, hugged her in his arms and kissed: "My tail." It looked extremely pitiful.

Lu Wenzhan looked at the naive Xiaoyu, picked him up and put him on the bed: "Let's eat first, Xiaoyu."

Ruan An rubbed his stomach and nodded: "Okay, I want to eat that."

Lu Wenzhan was feeding the little fish, and he didn't even notice when his legs appeared. Ruan An suddenly twisted his legs after eating and drinking, and looked at Lu Wenzhan with an embarrassed face. with his own little fish.

Like a staring madman, Lu Wenzhan laughed and said, "Aren't you full? What's the matter?"

Ruan An was temporarily wearing Lu Wenzhan's clothes, and kept fiddling with the corners of the clothes with his fingers: "Lu Wenzhan, I want it..."

Lu Wenzhan was stunned for a moment before realizing what Xiaoyu was saying, and said with a smile, "What do you want?"

Ruan An blushed, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, as if looking at death: "I want my husband's big dick!"

The room was quiet, except for the sound of the two breathing one after another. Ruan An wanted to quietly open one eye to take a look, but Lu Wenzhan rushed forward to press Ruan An, and said in a dangerous tone, "An An is so reserved."

Ruan An breathed faster, looked at Lu Wenzhan with a blushing face, and boldly kissed him. Lu Wenzhan didn't move, bearing Xiaoyu's green kiss, he didn't see his tongue coming in for a long time.

Lu Wenzhan turned his back on the guest, kissed quickly, and easily entered Ruan An's soft mouth, wantonly plundering.

Lu Wenzhan stretched out his fingers and probed into Ruan An's back acupoint. The acupoint was wet and limp. It may be due to the system. The things that were shot in disappeared and were all absorbed by the small acupoint, so that when Ruan An fell in love, the acupoint would automatically out of water.