Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (11)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (11)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (11)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An was woken up by Gu Chen's tight embrace, Ruan An slowly opened his eyes, and was startled by the bloodshot eyes in Gu Chen's eyes, he raised his hand to caress them and said distressedly: "If I'm not here, you won't sleep well gone?"

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An and kissed him, then said in a hoarse voice, "I couldn't sleep well without you."

Ruan An gently patted him on the back to comfort him: "It's okay, I will never leave you again, don't worry."

Gu Chen buried himself in his arms and said nothing when he heard Ruan An's stomach growling, "Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat."

Ruan An looked at him and said, "I'm going too." After moving, he found something on his feet, and Ruan An lifted the quilt only to find that it was the iron chain from last time.

Ruan An looked at Gu Chen in shock, Gu Chen didn't want to see the disappointed expression on Ruan An's face, he lowered his head and smiled to himself, "You stay here, I'll get it for you."

After speaking, he left without waiting for Ruan An to speak.

At this time, the system appeared and asked: "Host, the task is completed, do you want to leave now?"

Ruan An looked at the iron chain and shook his head: "If I leave now, Gu Chen will definitely not be able to bear it, maybe the mission will fail. But why did he lock it up for me again?"

The system didn't understand either, and tentatively said, "Did you ignore him recently?" Ruan An nodded thoughtfully. To be honest, he also wanted to try the prison play. After all, he belongs to the category of homeboys. If it's his husband, he can accept it. It's quite exciting to think about it.

Gu Chen didn't know his baby's perverted psychology, so he opened the door after making enough preparations: "Baby has eaten."

Ruan An's range of activities was only the bed, and Gu Chen even handcuffed his hands. Ruan An whispered: "You untie this from my hand, I want to eat."

Gu Chen laughed strangely: "If you untie the baby, you will leave me, and I will feed you."

Ruan An shut his mouth and didn't dare to speak anymore, and ate obediently. Gu Chen looked at Ruan An with satisfaction, feeling very satisfied.

Gu Chen put the tray aside, raised his hand to untie his clothes, and also took off Ruan An's clothes. The two naked bodies were tightly pressed together. Gu Chen looked at Ruan An's handcuffs, and kissed greedily. .

Ruan An was afraid that the resistance would irritate Gu Chen, so he let him be at his mercy. Gu Chen found that Ruan An was motionless, as if his heart had been stabbed by a needle, and buried in Ruan An's neck, he said hoarsely, "Baby, you Don't hate me, even if you hate me, I will handcuff you, don't leave me."

Gu Chen stroked the blood vessels on Ruan An's neck with his fangs, and stabbed hard.

He was reluctant to drink Ruan An's blood, pierced and licked. Ruan An snorted, not knowing what was in her husband's little head, and comforted him softly: "I don't blame you, I love you."

Gu Chen looked at Ruan An, tears rolled in his eyes: "Really?"

Ruan An nodded resolutely, Gu Chen kissed Ruan An eagerly, made a sticky water-stained sound, and sucked Ruan An's tongue vigorously.

Gu Chen's hand reached into Ruan An's pussy, digging everywhere, looking for Ruan An's sensitive spots.

Gu Chen stuffed one finger and began to press frantically according to the bulge. Ruan An arched his body and gasped softly, hugging Gu Chen tightly.