Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (5)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (5)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The website has been repaired for several days ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू ) scared the rats, I thought I couldn't get in

-----text-----

Chen Mian hugged Ruan An contentedly, licking Ruan An's neck like a clingy big dog.

Panting for breath, Ruan An bit Chen Mian's shoulder forcefully, and said angrily, "Are you pretending to be stupid!"

Chen Mian couldn't understand, so he moved his lower body a few times, Ruan An hurriedly pushed him away in fright, and he was about to be sucked dry, he really didn't have a drop.

Chen Mian was kicked aside by Ruan An, staring at the thick semen flowing out of Ruan An's acupoint, narrowed his eyes dangerously, and unconsciously licked his lower lip.

Ruan An was embarrassed and ran to clean up, while Chen Mian also put on his clothes and stuck to Ruan An.

After cleaning up, Ruan An sat in front of the shelf, looked at Chen Mian, and found nothing wrong. Chen Mian is still the same as before, except that he behaves like a normal person in that respect.

Ruan An was a little speechless, could it be that his husband is the one who has a brain and thinks about that kind of thing every day?

After a few days, the work in the field will be over, and the wheat will be dried and ready to be sold, and it will take several months to plant the fields.

Liang Yulan and Chen Weihong went to buy goods, Chen Mian clamored to accompany Ruan An, and Ruan An and Chen Mian were the only two at home.

A sharp female voice came: "Come pack the salt."

It's Wang Yan.

Chen Mian stood in front of Ruan An vigilantly, telling him intuitively that this woman would bully Ruan An, and she even beat him.

Ruan An raised his eyes, didn't speak, and handed her the bag of salt directly.

Wang Yan was dissatisfied. Since Ruan An left, all the housework fell on her. She usually had to go to the field and come back to cook and clean.

Wang Yan satirized in a cold voice: "The wings are stiff, and now I don't even call my aunt."

Ruan An nodded: "Yeah, didn't you sell me? I don't have any relatives anymore."

Wang Yan raised her eyebrows: "You uneducated thing, I have worked so hard to drag you down for several years, and you treat me like this? You have no conscience. Just look at it, if it's useless or not, it will drag you down, and sooner or later you will be driven away , when the time comes, I will come back and beg me."

Liang Yulan's voice came suddenly, and they arrived home early.

"If you don't have a blood relationship, you have to rely on your conscience. We didn't starve An Wazi for a meal, and treated him like our own son. It's not like the abuse of the black heart in the past. If he didn't give him food, he became skinny like a monkey."

Liang Yulan said bluntly: "Next time if you still want to buy something at my house, just keep your mouth shut. Don't talk about what you have and what you don't. Be careful of your tongue."

Wang Yan was so choked that she didn't dare to reply, she didn't dare to offend the only small shop, so she walked away cursing.

Liang Yulan changed her face in an instant, smiled and took out the canvas shoes specially brought from the town to the two children: "Try it, I see that everyone in the town wears it like that, it's very fashionable."