On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (8)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (8)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Several people's tents have been set up, and teammates sleep together. Zhou Nian breathed a sigh of relief seeing the two returned safely: "I was shocked, we were planning to go in to find you, and thought you had an accident."

Ji Liujiao noticed the mud and red eyes on Ruan An's body, and saw the dirt on Shi Luan's knees and said worriedly, "Are you all right, why are you so dirty?"

Shi Luan smiled and said, "It's my fault. I took Ruan An to the wrong place and fell." Jiang Man looked at the two worriedly and said, "Is the injury serious? Do you want some medicine from the program crew?" Ruan An smiled and shook his head, Jiang Man pulled Ruan An to make him sit down.

There is still underwear in the back hole, it will definitely be uncomfortable to sit down now, so he quickly shook off Jiang Man's hand: "No, it doesn't hurt at all." Jiang Man was so strong that he pulled Ruan An to sit down: "This How can it be done?" Ruan An was almost unable to stand when he was pulled, Shi Luan grabbed Ruan An's arm and brought it into his arms and said with a smile: "I have medicine in my backpack, I'll take him to have a look .”

Standing aside and frowning, Chu Yuan watched Shi Luan take Ruan An away, and stepped forward to comfort Jiang Man: "It's okay, let's make some food first." Words: "Oh, good."

Ruan An sullenly asked Shi Luan to take him into the tent, Shi Luan took out the medicine from his backpack: "This is prepared before, I'm afraid you will use it." It is the ointment to prevent the swelling and discomfort of the small hole, Ruan An blushed and put the ointment into it. In his arms: "Why do you still bring this medicine! You really..."

Ruan An has no words to describe Shi Luan, a pervert full of lust! The backpack can only be brought in after being inspected by the program team, maybe they all know about it.

Shi Luan brought a lot of medicine because he was afraid that Ruan An would get sick. Shi Luan smiled and stood up and said, "I'll go outside to find something to eat, and by the way, see if they have a place to take a shower."

Ruan An was sitting in the tent, Chu Yuan suddenly came in from the outside, looked at the mud stains on Ruan An's body and frowned: "Why can't you do such a little thing well?" Ruan An didn't want to be alone with him: "What's the matter with you? Chu Yuan thought of the purpose of coming to him: "How did you meet Shi Luan? Why didn't I hear you say that you two have such a good relationship before?"

Ruan An was impatient: "You didn't talk to me much before, did you? How can I tell you? I'll leave first if I have nothing to do." Chu Yuan stopped him dissatisfied: "Stop making trouble, can you? I just don't have time to accompany you. What about you, isn't it all for you that I make money? Also, stay away from Shi Luan, and don't cause any trouble and implicate me."

Ruan An saw the figure outside, suddenly smiled and said: "Okay, I know, you are doing it for my own good, don't worry, I won't implicate you. Don't be too tired. I will always trust you." Chu Yuan He was stunned for a moment, he just felt that Ruan An seemed to have changed, and now it seems that he is still as dull as before. With a hum, he turned and walked out of the tent, bumping into Shi Luan head-on.

Shi Luan smiled and said: "The meal is ready, let's go and eat." Ruan An followed and walked out and said with a smile: "Okay, let's all go over." Chu Yuan observed Shi Luan, and he was relieved to be sure that he hadn't heard it just now. .

The first meal when I first came to the island was made by several people together, and they had to separate after completing the task. After several people had eaten and drank enough, Zhou Nian asked, "Is there a place where I can take a shower?" Jiang Man looked around and saw no shower room prepared by the director's team, and said distressedly: "There seems to be no place."