Get your dick out and say you don't like me! (2)

front page
Get your dick out and say you don't like me! (2)
search
Get your dick out and say you don't like me! (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Liang Yulan pointed at Wang Yan to watch the excitement: "She is."

Wang Yan looked at the unkind person in a daze, and shouted guiltyly: "Who are you, why do you want me?"

A man who looked like a butler came out: "Wang Yan, you dare to deceive my master. My master is kind and kind, and you are limited to pay back the money within three days, with interest of 30 yuan. Either you pay back the person, take responsibility, my family A servant's stick has no eyes!"

A group of men who were not easy to mess with were standing in front of Wang Yan in a demonstration. Wang Yan was stunned for a moment, like a shrew: "Come here, there is no law!"

The housekeeper waved his hand, and the angry man stepped forward and grabbed Wang Yan's collar.

Wang Yan shut her mouth in an instant and dared not speak.

Where did she have money, she bought a chicken as soon as she got it, and bought several clothes for her family Li Yun. It was only twenty-five yuan after selling Ruan An, who would have thought that it would rise to thirty.

Wang Yan closed her mouth, shrinking back in fear. The housekeeper glanced at Wang Yan, the words had already arrived, and left with the group of people.

Wang Yan was so angry that she looked at Ruan An with shattered eyes, and rushed forward to catch him: "It's all caused by you bitch, why don't you die, why don't you die with your mother who died early?" !"

Ruan An hid in Chen Mian's arms, and Liang Yulan stepped forward to grab the crazy Wang Yan. Ruan An sneered in a place where no one could see, and while no one was paying attention, threw a small stone into Wang Yan's wide-open mouth.

The crazy Wang Yan was suddenly stuck, hugging her neck and struggling to breathe. When Li Weicai returned home, he saw a group of people protecting Ruan An. His crazy woman was going crazy in public, her face was dull, and Wang Yan shouted angrily in a low voice: "Crazy woman, what are you doing!"

Wang Yan coughed out the stone with great difficulty, and saw her man crying and shouting to tell the story.

Ruan An left with Chen Mian long ago, Ruan An looked at the ground with tears streaming down his face, Liang Yulan looked at Ruan An distressedly, sighed and said, "Wait An, why don't you sleep at my house tonight, and I will sleep with your uncle Speak."

Ruan An nodded timidly, and Chen Mian clapped happily: "Go to my house, go to my house."

Li Wei leaned against the door smoking a dry cigarette, Wang Yan was still crying, Li Wei roared easily: "Okay! Someone is dead, weep here!"

Wang Yan was yelled at by him, and he was about to scold him, but Li Wei impatiently tore off his clothes and left here.

Li Yun hid aside and watched her parents who were always arguing, and waited for her father to leave before going forward to comfort her mother.

Wang Yan hugged Li Yun and gritted her teeth and scolded Ruan An. Li Yun also angrily thought that the funeral star would only make her mother unhappy.

Chen Mian looked at Ruan An happily, even for dinner, Ruan An would pick whatever he wanted.

Liang Yulan looked at Ruan An's thin body, and her mother's love flooded instantly: "Eat more, I have never seen Mian'er like someone so much."

Ruan An nodded gratefully, buried his head in his meal, and didn't dare to pick up the meat.