Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (9)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (9)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Finally joined v~ Take the first step! I hope you enjoy watching, and if there are any deficiencies, please let me know in the comment area ~ strive for two updates a day! ٩(๑ᵒ̴̶̷͈᷄ᗨᵒ̴̶̷͈᷅)و

-----text-----

Ruan An desperately stepped back, holding onto Gu Chen's arm tightly, fearing that he would fall.

Gu Chen put Ruan An, who was sobbing and crying, on the bay window, withdrew his cock and walked outside.

Ruan An looked out the window in fear, sobbing helplessly: "My husband..."

Gu Chen pulled out the camera with his stiff cock, and hugged Ruan An after setting it up.

Ruan An hugged Gu Chen insecurely: "Where are you going, husband? Huh..."

Gu Chen held his cock and fucked inside before comforting Ruan An: "Don't be afraid, my husband is here."

Ruan An snorted, and hugged Gu Chen tightly to prevent him from leaving. Gu Chen wanted to make Ruan An kneel on the bay window, but Ruan An refused to do anything, and insisted on looking at Gu Chen face to face.

Gu Chen exerted a little force and bit Ruan An's red nose from crying. He sat on the bay window and let Ruan An ride on him.

The camera was looking at Ruan An's naked back for a moment, and Ruan An was riding on Gu Chen, moving up and down self-sufficiently.

Gu Chen held Ruan An's waist: "My wife is awesome, my wife is fucking my big cock."

Ruan Anlou grabbed Gu Chen's neck, lifted his little butt and bumped it against Gu Chen's big cock. Gu Chen also took advantage of the opportunity to fuck Ruan An the moment he sat down.

Ruan An was pushed deep, screamed loudly, and patted Gu Chen's shoulder weakly with his small hand.

Ruan An was penetrated, panting and leaning on Gu Chen's shoulder dissatisfied: "Why are you still wearing clothes after I take off naked?"

Gu Chen took Ruan An's hand, and fucked Ruan An slightly under his body: "My wife, take off my clothes."

Ruan An tried hard to tear off Gu Chen's shirt, but he didn't have the strength in his hands, so he bit his mouth anxiously.

Gu Chen looked at Ruan An who was being fucked like a fool, smiled and took Ruan An's hand to tear off the clothes on his body forcefully.

"My wife is awesome, she tore my clothes, is she trying to rape me?" Ruan An put on a small face and acted, biting Gu Chen's well-developed chest muscles: "Don't move, I'm going to fuck your cock. "

Gu Chen took off his pants several times, and the two leaned close to each other naked, "My wife is awesome, my wife is so good, I'm going to fuck my big cock. I'm so scared, stop fucking my big cock. My dick It's so good to be fucked by my wife."

Gu Chen acted decently, and Ruan An also blushed and whispered, "Don't bark."

Gu Chen laughed a few times, lifted Ruan An's ass and started to fuck himself fiercely: "Let me fuck you, my wife's pussy is so tight, it's so cool. My wife is really good at fucking, it's so cool, my wife gives me every day Fuck it. Wife's little asshole is meant to be fucked by husband."

Ruan An hugged Gu Chen tightly, and his blushing turned into a monkey's ass when he was provoked by his coquettish words: "Ah! Slow... Slow down... Ha... Husband..."