My own wife raises her own (6)

front page
My own wife raises her own (6)
search
My own wife raises her own (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Sitting at the dining table in the old house, Lu Wenzhan met Yu Qiu's parents. Looking at the text messages sent by the servants on his mobile phone, he always felt that Ruan An was acting abnormally well-behaved today, and he was absent-mindedly listening to the elders' speeches.

Yu Qiu is very satisfied with his marriage with Lu Wenzhan. Although he has an adopted younger brother, it would be nice if he doesn't have to divide the shares and give money directly when he becomes an adult. Yu Qiu listened to his parents talking about their marriage at the dinner table, but saw that Lu Wenzhan seemed to have something on his mind.

Yu Qiu held Lu Wenzhan's hand under the table and said angrily, "What's wrong?" Lu Wenzhan subconsciously shook it off, and looked at Yu Qiu apologetically after reacting, "Sorry." Yu Qiu didn't care, since the two were just married anyway, It's normal to have no feelings before marriage, but she has a crush on Lu Wenzhan.

Lu Wenzhan stood up and interrupted the elder's imagination, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Uncle Yu, I have to deal with something urgent at home. Tonight's expenses will be charged to my name." He got up in a hurry to leave.

Yu's father and Yu's mother were a little unhappy, and their smile faded: "What is more important than engagement?" Yu Qiu stood up to make a relief: "Mom and Dad, Wen Zhan is really busy, we still have a lot of time. Why are you in a hurry like selling your daughter?"

Mother Yu glared at Yu Qiu, and let Lu Wenzhan leave smoothly. Lu Wen started the car and returned home and opened the door to see the bulge in the bed before he was relieved. When he approached to see if Ruan An was asleep, he heard a slight sob.

Most of Lu Wenzhan's face was hidden in the darkness with no expression, and Ruan An shivered slightly with his back turned to him. Lu Wenzhan sighed and stepped forward to break Ruan An's body: "An An, why are you crying?"

Ruan An wiped his tears and asked him: "Is it because An An is not good enough, so my brother doesn't want me? Why do you want to get married suddenly? Does my brother not like An An? I like you."

Lu Wenzhan frowned: "An An, my brother will naturally get married when he is old, and An An will also get married when he grows up." Ruan An struggled to sit up and looked at him: "No, I am grown up now, and I will be an adult next year. Why? I can't marry you? I like you, and you like me..."

"No! An'an, you still don't understand what true liking is. You just confuse living with your brother every day..."

"No! I know what liking is!" Ruan An threw himself at Lu Wenzhan, hugged his neck and kissed Lu Wenzhan, sucking on Lu Wenzhan's lips with small mouthfuls, trying to pry open Lu Wenzhan's teeth with his tongue and stick them in.

Lu Wenzhan pushed Ruan An away with wide-eyed eyes, stood up and looked at Ruan An in disbelief: "Who taught you this?" Ruan An stubbornly wiped away the tears on his neck and said to him stubbornly: "You don't need to be taught by others. I just like boys, and I just like you."

Lu Wenzhan trembled his lips imperceptibly, and slammed the door to leave for the first time. Ruan An didn't feel sleepy all night until dawn.

Lu Wenzhan pinched his brows wearily, but received a call from Ruan An's head teacher: "Hello? Are you Ruan An's parents? Why didn't Ruan An come to school today? Is he feeling unwell?"

Lu Wenzhan was stunned to deal with it, and immediately called the house. The maid looked upstairs and said helplessly, "Sir, the young master won't get up even if he doesn't eat, and come back quickly before letting anyone approach you."