First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (11)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (11)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (11)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The planet was abnormally quiet at this time, the aircraft that had just landed stood conspicuously on the barren land, and the surrounding tall forests were very quiet at this time.

Lu Wenzhan has fought against the Zerg more than once, but this is the first time he has come to the territory of the Zerg.

The original land was full of tall and luxuriant trees, which were very suitable for the survival of the Zerg race. Because of this, the Zerg race killed the aborigines and completely occupied the planet. If they don't resist, their planet will eventually become like this.

Huge insect eggs hang on the tree, and the eggs move with the breathing inside. Many soldiers are ready to go and enter the fighting state at any time.

The silence at this time is more like the calm before the storm.

Many red eyeballs appeared in front of them, and the Zerg hanging upside down on the tree woke up, screaming and rushing towards the battleship first.

Lu Wenzhan stared ahead, asked all the soldiers to control the mechs, fired a few cannons and rushed to the battlefield.

The Zerg came in all directions, with huge mouthparts flashing huge wings, making piercing roars, and the mutated Zerg screamed and rushed forward.

Sitting in the mecha, Lu Wenzhan controlled the armor to rush to the battlefield. The rock-solid mechanical arm pinched a Zerg's neck in a few strokes, and dark green blood sprayed on his mecha.

More and more Zerg rushed up, and the smoky battlefield was full of Zerg wreckage. The most powerful phalanx of Lu Wenzhan's army wiped out countless Zerg at one time.

The situation is very good.

The Zerg began to retreat with a small number, and won the first battle.

Lu Wenzhan's brain was swollen when he took off his mecha, and his mental power was very stable when he first left Ruan An, but his mental power began to become disordered after he entered the battlefield. Lu Wenzhan staggered a little, and when he returned to the base and hugged Ruan An, his head felt more comfortable.

Ruan An was a little nervous, and asked repeatedly: "Are you okay? Do you want to take a rest?"

Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An, absorbed energy from him, smiled slowly and said, "It's okay, just a little pain in the head."

Ruan An adjusted his posture, stood on tiptoe and pressed his forehead against his forehead, interrogating the system in his heart: "What's going on, haven't I cured his damaged mental power yet? Why do you still have a headache?"

After a few days of systematic searching, I finally found the plot in the library, and hurried over to tell Ruan An: "Host, I found the plot. It's just... your husband is not the protagonist, but a supporting role, and finally died of mental violence. Wen Yan That's the main character."

Ruan An closed his eyes: "With me here, he won't be allowed to die. How about changing the plot?"

The system was in a hurry: "No way, host, you will get an electric shock, it's too dangerous. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the next world to be with your husband again."

"Impossible, I can only accept his peaceful death of old age. The electric shock will be electric shock. If he has the ability, he will electrocute me to death. When is the last mental violence?"

"The last war, one month later..."

Ruan An finally knew why it was a month later, because after the first war, the Zerg adopted sneak attack tactics and did not launch large-scale confrontation. After working like this, Lu Wenzhan died in the end. Finally, he couldn't bear to lead the team to charge and fell into an ambush.