Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (4)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (4)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Mian squinted his eyes and snorted, looking for Ruan An's lips to kiss him.

Ruan An pushed Chen Mian onto the rocks on the shore, and quickly moved his fingers on his dick.

Chen Mian likes Ruan An's neck, sucking and licking Ruan An's neck, just like the previous few worlds.

Ruan An straightened up and brought the nipple to Chen Mian's mouth: "Lick it."

Chen Mian grabbed Ruan An's floating waist, vigorously licked Ruan An's small nipple, biting and licking without a teacher, and rolled up his tongue to drill into Ruan An's nipple.

Ruan Anshuang wondered if he was pretending to be stupid.

Ruan An took Chen Mian's hand to the back acupoint, and stuffed Chen Mian's fingers into the back acupoint. Chen Mian was stunned and didn't know how to do it.

Ruan An was sweating anxiously, and poked wildly with his hand, one of which hit Sao Xin hard, Ruan An let out a high-pitched cry, and hugged Chen Mian tightly.

Chen Mian seemed to know something, he kept poking his fingers on Sao Xin, his cock rested on Ruan An's belly, and moved unconsciously.

Ruan An gasped heavily in Chen Mian's ear, and led Chen Mian to the shore. It was not easy in the water, and Chen Mian was an idiot.

Ruan An sat on Chen Mian's body, supported Chen Mian's big dick against his own pussy, and slowly sat down.

Ruan Ansong was terrible, Chen Mian's big dick was barely squeezed into a glans head.

Ruan An covered his mouth, forced tears from the corners of his eyes, pressed Chen Mian's chest, and sat down violently, his cock was inserted into the innermost part.

Chen Mian hugged Ruan An coolly and called: "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law is so comfortable. The dick is so cool, daughter-in-law."

Ruan An lay down and covered his mouth: "Don't scream." Although he knew that there was no one at night, he was still afraid of being seen.

Chen Mian felt that he had entered a fairyland, and there were still such good things in the world.

Ruan An endured the shame, raised his ass and sucked the big dick up and down.

Chen Mian's eyes widened, and it turned out to be even more enjoyable than just now. After a few strokes, Ruan An lost his strength. Chen Mian suddenly grabbed Ruan An's waist, and instinctively, he quickly thrust into it and fucked it.

Sitting on Chen Mian's body, Ruan An was thrown up, and called out in a low voice, "Ah... my husband is so fast... so fast... so big... such a big dick..."

Chen Mian looked at Ruan An obsessively, and suddenly heard a sound, and quickly led Ruan An into the water to hide behind the stone.

A woman's voice: "Damn it, why did you bring me here." A man's anxious voice sounded: "Baby, I miss you so much."

Hearing the sound of Suo Suo's clothes being unbuttoned, the two of them started to do it on the spot. Chen Mian's heart itch when he heard it, and he took Ruan An to fuck under the water.

The woman's high-spirited panting rang in the ears of the two, and Chen Mian couldn't hold back the sound of the two naked bodies slapping, and fucked Ruan An crazily in the water.

The water ripples well covered the slapping of the two people's bodies, Ruan An covered his mouth forbearance, praying that the two people would end soon.