Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (10)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (10)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Chen Mian didn't feel that he fell in love with this unscrupulous person who seduced him when he was becoming a fool, but he subconsciously hugged Ruan An to clean up.

Chen Mian raised his mouth at the dinner table: "Mom, do you have any books? Now that the college entrance examination is open, I want to take the exam."

With a serious face, the foot under the dining table touched Ruan An, Ruan An paused the hand holding the vegetables, and continued to eat as if nothing had happened.

Liang Yulan happily agreed and said she would look for her in two days.

Chen Mian took off his shoes and rubbed against Ruan An's calf, no one noticed the erotic situation under the dinner table.

Chen Mian put his foot between Ruan An's legs and stepped on Ruan An's weak dick, Ruan An buried his head and snorted.

Liang Yulan asked, "What's up, Anwazi?" Chen Mian gave Ruan An a dish with chopsticks, and said with a smile, "Are you choking on chili peppers? Eat some vegetables."

Ruan An put the dish into his mouth with a blushing face, and licked the soup on his lips with his tongue.

He did it on purpose.

Chen Mian's eyes darkened a bit, he still dared to seduce himself at the dinner table, Chen Mian asked for trouble, rubbing his feet back and forth on Ruan An's dick, Ruan An was made hard by him.

Liang Yulan looked at Ruan An who was buried in the rice bowl and didn't eat any food, and gave him some food with chopsticks in doubt: "Wait An, don't just eat, eat some food."

Chen Mian put his feet into Ruan An's pants, stepped on Ruan An's hard penis through the underwear, and said with a smile, "Yes, eat more."

Ruan An's neck was flushed with embarrassment, he nodded and stuffed the vegetables into his mouth, quietly raised his eyes to see Chen Mian who was smiling with malicious intentions, and looked at him begging for mercy.

Chen Mian's dick was hardened by the affectionate eyes. He accelerated his feet, stepped on Ruan An's horse eyes lightly, and teased Ruan An's balls a few times.

Ruan An's eyes were blank, and Chen Mian stepped on him and shot him. After a while, the cold semen made him wake up and realized that he had just done something shameful in front of Liang Yulan and his wife. His eyes were full of grievances when he looked at Chen Mian.

Ruan An cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks as usual, Chen Mian asked his parents to wash up first, took the bowls and chopsticks from Ruan An's hand and said, "Let me do it."

Ruan An gave him a nonthreatening look, and ran back to the room with an awkward bow.

Chen Mian laughed happily, he was very happy to see Ruan An blowing his hair, even if Ruan An still seduced him recklessly, it seems that he has not learned enough.

Chen Mian pressed Ruan An and fucked him all night, covered Ruan An's mouth and said, "If you were a woman, you would have lost count of how many times you were pregnant. That's right, you can't seduce me like this, baby, you It's really flirty."

Ruan An was dumbfounded by being fucked, and lay on the bed blankly to endure Chen Mian's tireless and quick fuck.

Ruan An complained frantically in his heart: "Fuck the system, what is he talking about?"

The system didn't want to see unsuitable pictures and said: "Bury it, I'm tired of saying this."

Ruan An looked at the shaking head of the bed, and it took him a long time to hold back a sentence: "Woo...I didn't seduce you..."