Didn't you say it's easy to suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (fourteen co

front page
Didn't you say it's easy to suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (fourteen contains new worlds)
search
Didn't you say it's easy to suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (fourteen contains new worlds)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

If you have any stories you want to see, tell them in the comment area ε٩(๑>₃<)۶зI will work hard to finish it, and I won’t give up

-----text-----

Gu Chen no longer locked Ruan An, but he installed a swing in the yard, and every time Ruan An wanted to go out, he had to act like a baby on the swing.

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An and sat on the swing in the yard. There was nothing wrong with the two of them stacked together. After all, Gu Chen was dressed neatly. Even Ruan An was only wearing Gu Chen's plus-size clothes. Covered just right.

It's just that a blushing and heart-pounding voice came from the yard from time to time: "Mmm... Husband, slow down... I can't take it anymore... Ah..."

Gu Chen's dick was at the deepest point, and taking advantage of the swing of the swing, Ruan Andian's back was tensed.

Gu Chen was banned by Ruan An for the past few days, and he took a long time to eat Ruan An. Sitting on the swing, he swayed higher and higher, and his cock took advantage of gravity to penetrate deeper and deeper.

Ruan An gripped the rope tightly in fear, and accepted the fuck behind him with tears in his eyes.

Gu Chen stopped and turned Ruan An over, the two hugged each other tightly, Gu Chen kissed Ruan An's ear: "Don't be afraid, baby, hold me, you won't fall."

Ruan An's legs were tightly wrapped around Gu Chen's strong waist, and his pussy was trying to relax. After a while, he got pleasure from being penetrated, and leaned into Gu Chen's ear and yelled lewdly: "My husband is so deep... ah... um... ok... Comfortable……"

Gu Chen didn't dare to shake too high, so he could only thrust in a small way, and finally he carried Ruan An down as if he couldn't stand it, and stood up and fucked him fiercely for a dozen times.

Ruan An couldn't stop being panted by the sudden and fast fuck: "Ah... my husband is too fast... don't... um..."

Gu Chen pushed Ruan An's shirt onto it, and sucked Ruan An's protruding nipples hard, as if he wanted to suck out milk.

Ruan An screamed and ejaculated, pushing and shoving him away, Gu Chen laughed angrily, and pushed himself away when he got amused.

Biting Ruan An's nipple in dissatisfaction, she leaned into his ear and laughed and scolded: "Little heartless, don't you care if your husband lives or dies?"

Ruan An was pushed against the wall and was fucked to the deepest point.

It took Gu Chen dozens of times to release it in the deepest part. After Gu Chen finished ejaculating, Ruan An ordered him to wash him with a puffy face. Gu Chen obeyed and did not dare to resist.

Ruan An's lifespan is much shorter than Gu Chen's. Even if Gu Chen finds an ancient method to let the two share their lifespan, Ruan An will go ahead of Gu Chen.

Gu Chen guarded Ruan An's body for several years before leaving. He finally touched Ruan An's face, as if he had too much reluctance. He held Ruan An's hand and closed his eyes, praying sincerely for the two of them. Can meet again.

Get your dick out and say you don't like me!

When Ruan An closed his eyes, Gu Chen was in tears, but when he opened his eyes again, he was startled by the sudden scolding.