Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (10)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (10)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wen Ting hugged Ruan An and put him on the sofa. Ruan An shook his feet and looked at Wen Ting who was busy in the kitchen.

Only then did I remember to ask the system about Wen Ting's favorability, the system calculated it, and proudly said, "It's already 93%."

Ruan An let out an ah, not as happy as imagined. The system asked suspiciously: "What's wrong? Don't you want to finish the task quickly and return to the real world?"

Ruan An has never enjoyed other people's favor since he was a child, and it was the first time he was loved like a baby, so he would naturally be reluctant.

Ruan An looked at Wen Ting in the kitchen, with reluctance in his eyes.

Wen Ting said to Ruan An, "Baby, clean up and eat."

Ruan An hurried over, hugged Wen Ting's waist from behind, and pressed tightly against Wen Ting's back.

Wen Ting keenly sensed that the little guy behind him was not in the right mood, and said with a smile, "What's the matter? Are you too hungry after waiting for a long time?"

Ruan An didn't speak, but hugged him aggrievedly. Wen Ting turned off the fire worriedly, turned around and hugged Ruan An, and said softly, "What's the matter, baby? Is there something wrong?"

Ruan An shook his head, and said aggrievedly, "Don't leave me."

Wen Ting kissed Ruan An amusedly, but couldn't figure out why Ruan An suddenly thought of leaving him, but he comforted him in a gentle voice: "Okay, never leave the baby, shall we eat first? I'm going to be hungry." gone."

Wen Ting looked at Ruan An who couldn't be happy, and bumped his hips on purpose: "Are you still sad? Huh?"

Ruan An was suddenly bumped a few times, and immediately blushed and pushed him: "Rogue."

After running out of the kitchen, Wen Ting looked at Ruan An's back with a gloomy face, and decided to find out what was wrong with Ruan An.

Ruan An returned to school, a group of people saw Ruan An whispering immediately, Ruan An went straight to the empty seat and started class as if he didn't see it.

Ruan An only had four classes in the morning. He stretched himself and prepared to pack up his things and leave. A strange classmate suddenly came to him and lowered his head and said, "Ruan An, the counselor has something to do with you."

Ruan An looked at the classmate who was facing him, and wanted to ask for clarification, but he ran away.

Ruan An looked puzzled, and asked Ye Xiu, "Where is the counselor's office?"

Ye Xiu replied to him: "In the building behind, what business do you need from him?"

Ruan An fiddled with the phone: "It's nothing, someone just told me that the counselor is looking for me."

Ye Xiu frowned, but couldn't find Ruan An in the crowd: "Why didn't I know the counselor was looking for you? You better not go."

Ruan An's phone was knocked to the ground, and before seeing the message from Ye Xiu, he decided to go to the counselor first.

Ruan An walked over to the building behind with his bag on his back. There were fewer and fewer people. Ruan An felt something was wrong when he got inside the building. There were so few people.

Ruan An held the phone vigilantly, lowered his head to call Wen Ting, but lost consciousness with a pain in the back of his neck.

Ye Xiu was worried about Ruan An, packed his schoolbag and walked back, a car was speeding towards him, Ye Xiu frowned, he had never seen such a fast car in school.

Quickly pass through indifference and old Gong fuck me every dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें