On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (1)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (1)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The article has made a little change, and I still have to save the manuscript in the future, or I will forget the above settings below. ˃ ˄ ˂̥̥

-----text-----

Ruan An was still standing in the room, and the field manager who had just stripped him came over impatiently and called him: "Are you a big star? Do you need someone to come over? Don't you know how to get dressed yourself? I'll be there soon Your role is over, come here quickly."

Ruan An didn't care about NPCs. After putting on his own costume, he followed the set manager to the set.

The director was still talking to Shi Luan, who was the most dazzling in the crowd, while the innocent and apologetic male lead No. 2 stood beside him quietly. Ruan An could barely hear a little bit: "That one is a newcomer, a little burdened." ...a playboy..."

Shi Luan listened casually and glanced in Ruan An's direction. The moment the two looked at each other, Shi Luan looked at Ruan An incredulously, his eyes full of emotion, as if he was shocked. Ruan An blinked, and Shi Luan calmly looked away as if nothing had happened, and nodded at the director.

Ruan An was still asking the system: "Who is that?" The system searched: "This is one of the benefactors behind the protagonist Xiao Baihua. But it seems that he has no interest in Xiao Baihua."

Ruan An thoughtfully: "I bet fifty cents that he is my husband." The system did not follow the routine: "What if your boyfriend is your husband?" Ruan An's eyes widened instantly: "I castrated him! Betray me, there is only one dead end."

Shi Luan Yuguang quietly noticed the boy's sudden emotional change, and his hand holding the script trembled slightly.

The director said into the walkie-talkie: "Attention all departments, let's start."

The scene between Shi Luan and Jiang Man is about the young master who came back from school and found out that his childhood playmate had to obey his parents to marry a woman he had never seen before. The strong young master wanted to imprison the young playmate, but he made a mistake The harsh social environment and strong attitude made the playmate unable to accept the deformed relationship, the two had a dispute, and the young master forced the playmate in a fit of anger.

Shi Luan pinched Jiang Man's wrist full of anger and asked him: "Don't you like me? Why do you want to marry someone else! I won't allow it!" Jiang Man lowered his eyes, eyes filled with tears, and whispered: " Young master, don't force me."

Shi Luan held his face angrily and was about to kiss him, but the director yelled, "Ka! Very good."

There was still a large distance between the lips of the two, Shi Luan immediately let go of Jiang Man and walked to the side, Jiang Man was not embarrassed, and ran to the monitor with a smile to watch his performance just now.

The director asked someone to bring Ruan An over, looked up at Ruan An and said, "You will have a kissing scene and a sex scene soon, remember one thing, you have to resist, but not too much. Do you hear me?"

Ruan An nodded: "Good director." He stood aside and prepared to test it out. If it wasn't his husband, he would have to find a way to avoid close contact, or if his husband found out, he would definitely be jealous.

Shi Luan, who was still reading the script, suddenly appeared in front of Ruan An, and his low voice sounded inexplicably pleasant: "How is it? Are you nervous?" Ruan An looked at Shi Luan's startled face, and couldn't help saying, "You deserve it." He is the actor, his face is really impeccable.