My own wife raises her own (2)

front page
My own wife raises her own (2)
search
My own wife raises her own (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The one who raises the baby is always the same Lu Wenzhan⸝⸝ ᷇࿀ ᷆⸝⸝

-----text-----

Ruan Anwo was reading on the bed, and Lu Wenzhan skillfully passed the warm milk brought up by the servant to Ruan An. Ruan An, who was already in junior high school, was growing up when he saw the milk handed over by Lu Wenzhan, pouting: "No, it's not good."

Lu Wenzhan put the milk near Ruan An's mouth, and Ruan An frowned slightly and turned his head away, unwilling to drink. Lu Wenzhan coaxed him patiently and softly: "An An, be good, now you are growing up and need to drink more milk."

Ruan An reluctantly took the cup, drank it in small sips, stuck out his tongue in disgust, and his lips were stained with milk stains. Lu Wenzhan's eyes deepened, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and he walked to the bathroom with a towel, his back feeling a little bit of running away.

When Lu Wenzhan came out, Ruan An had already fallen asleep with his head tilted, and the corner of the book was clutched in Ruan An's hand, and he couldn't fall off the quilt. Lu Wenzhan came out with his lower body wrapped and wet hair, took down the book, and stuffed Ruan An under the quilt.

Lu Wenzhan looked at Ruan An's white and tender face, which already had the edges and corners of a teenager, not as fleshy as it was when he was a child. The first gray child I met in the orphanage is now raised white and tender, with slightly curly short chestnut hair messily spread on the pillow, Ruan An is not honest when he sleeps, and there will always be a dull hair on his head. Come, staggering with Ruan An's breathing.

Lu Wenzhan felt a little strange in his heart. Originally, Ruan An's image repeatedly appeared in his dreams, but when he woke up, he always felt empty in his heart. One day, I saw on TV that the children in the orphanage were always looking miserable, and when I thought of Ruan An, my heart felt tight.

It was the first time that Lu Wenzhan went to find the child in his dream with a fluke mentality. When he found it, he was so happy that he could even bear all the troubles of raising a child.

Lu Wenzhan couldn't help caressing Ruan An's rosy lips, and after suddenly realizing what he was doing, Lu Wenzhan stood up abruptly, and rushed out the door without even thinking about putting on his slippers.

Ruan An turned over and continued to sleep, groping the people beside him habitually with his hands, Ruan An closed his eyes and groped back and forth but failed to touch Lu Wenzhan, he got up in a daze and looked around, the light in the bathroom was also off, Dumbfounded, Ruan An hugged the pillow and got out of bed to look for Lu Wenzhan.

Ruan An went to the study and saw that the light was still on, and opened the door to reveal half of his head: "Brother, why don't you sleep?" Lu Wenzhan saw that Ruan An was not sleeping and came to him and frowned slightly: "Aren't you sleepy? Why don't you go to sleep? "Still soft-heartedly beckoning him to come over.

Ruan An hugged the pillow and slept with half of his shoulders exposed. He was used to climbing onto Lu Wenzhan. Lu Wenzhan quickly reached out his hand to stop him, and said without blushing, "Big brother can't hold you when you grow up."

Ruan An hugged the pillow tightly with his mouth aggrieved: "Brother sleeps with me, I can't sleep." Lu Wenzhan originally wanted to numb himself with work, but the rapid heartbeat just now made him feel crazy, and he actually had something that shouldn't have happened to a child Thoughts, but seeing Ruan An being wronged, he still couldn't bear it, turned off the computer and stood up: "Okay, go back to sleep."