The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (3)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (3)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An didn't go back to Ruan's house after vacation, he knew that he would be bullied if he went back according to his family's attitude towards the original owner.

After working overtime for a week, Ruan An happened to stay at home to rest, but he didn't know where Pei Yuanbai and Ruan Qiang had come.

"Go home for dinner at night, come before eight o'clock." The strange message popped up suddenly, and Ruan An lay down on the bed and put his phone aside to sleep for a while.

Pei Yuanbai sat on the sofa of Ruan's house and looked at the smiling Ruan Qiang in front of him. Logically speaking, she was his ideal type, but he really felt that he was not as good as Ruan An, at least he would not face him with this face. Flattering smile.

Pei Yuanbai lost interest, and slowly tapped his fingers on the table in front of him, interrupting Father Ruan's words: "I heard you have a son?" Father Ruan was taken aback, and the smile on his face faded: "I made you laugh, Yes, there is a son. A few years ago, he was disobedient and ran out due to family conflicts, and he never came back no matter how much he persuaded him..."

Ruan Qiang took a sip of the tea in front of him and said with a smile, "It's fate, my brother is still Pei Shao's doctor." Ruan's father didn't expect that Ruan An could enter the hospital so quickly instead of starving to death outside. After all, he has never given Ruan An living expenses since he was eighteen years old.

Ruan's father smiled and said, "It's fate, I've already called him back, it's a blessing to be able to heal Young Master Pei. Hahaha."

Pei Yuanbai nodded without replying, leaned forward and slowly leaned back as if thinking of something, took a sip from his teacup and said, "Okay, then let's have dinner together tonight to discuss the marriage." Pei Yuanbai looked Ruan Qiang took a sip.

Ruan Qiang suppressed the joy in his heart, and smiled at Pei Yuanbai with a reserved face.

The Pei family is the head of the Big Three in Kyoto, along with the hospital giant Yang's family and the Lu family of the Lu Group. As long as she marries Pei Yuanbai, it means that she can gain a firm foothold in the entertainment circle beyond her class.

Ruan Qiang was all focused on the entertainment industry before, and had no interest in getting married so early. She didn't expect her family to have a marriage contract with the Pei family. Thanks to Ruan's mother for saving the old man of the Pei family. At that time, Ruan's mother was not married yet, but she was kind to the Pei family. After Ruan Qiang was born, Pei Yuanbai was also born, and in order to repay, they directly asked the two to make a baby marriage.

Before the Pei family found Ruan's mother, they didn't know who Ruan Qiang's marriage partner was. Even Ruan's mother didn't expect that the people she rescued were from the Pei family. Ruan An inherited her mother's talent for studying medicine, but she was not liked by her family since she was a child. Even Ruan's mother hated the monster she gave birth to.

There are quite a few intersex people nowadays, but intersex people are born lascivious, and most of them work in jobs that are despised by others. The Ruan family didn't want a shameful intersex person to appear in the family, so they kept hiding it from others.

Ruan An slept until 8:30. Seeing that the time had passed, he packed up slowly before setting off, and took a taxi there according to the address of Ruan's house in his memory.

As soon as they entered the door, they saw a family sitting happily eating together. The Ruan family frowned when they saw Ruan An, and Ruan An stood abruptly at the door and raised his eyebrows.