First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (3)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (3)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I didn't expect that the treasures would also like to read this article. I didn't write this article at all, and I found out what I was good at by mistake.

So happyʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢᓫ∗)˒

-----text-----

The big screen of the live broadcast was scrolling with heated discussions among netizens. Lu Wenzhan looked at the screen full of bad comments and didn't know whether it was right or not. Yun Lan pinched Lu Wenzhan's sweat at the side and kept praying in her heart that the little mermaid could choose Lu Wenzhan.

Lu Wenzhan suddenly had an unbearable headache, and his mental strength suddenly became disordered. Ruan An was shocked by a force and stepped back. When he looked up, he found that it was Lu Wenzhan. Ruan An knew that this was his headache again.

Wen Yan smiled smugly at the little mermaid swimming over, Ruan An suddenly changed direction and swam towards the dangerous Lu Wenzhan. Wen Yan immediately turned pale, staring at the little mermaid and continuing to release gentle mental power.

Ruan An was not affected by Wen Yan at all, swam to Lu Wenzhan firmly, and kissed his finger.

"Am I not mistaken, did the little mermaid choose the colonel?"

"Cry hard/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ Colonel, is this saved?"

"That's strange. Could it be the colonel's mental power that scared the little mermaid?"

"Please, he'll run if he's scared, instead of swimming foolishly."

"Who knows? What if it's a result of training and abuse? The little mermaid is so cute that she has to suffer like this, it's really inhuman!"

Lu Wenzhan felt the strangeness of his fingers, his eyes turned red when he saw the little mermaid, and he held the little mermaid in his palm without calmness.

Ruan An skillfully leaned his forehead against Lu Wenzhan's, and muttered in a low voice, "It doesn't hurt anymore, it doesn't hurt."

"Help me quickly, is this angel fish trying to comfort the colonel?"

"I prove that my fish told me that he said he liked the Colonel."

"What are you bragging about upstairs? Do you have fish?"

"I swear, the little mermaid is saying it doesn't hurt anymore. It's really good! When will my Yuyu be like this!"

Yun Lan finally calmed down and looked at Lu Wenzhan excitedly: "Amazing, you are indeed a colonel!"

Dai Ka glanced at Wen Yan with an ugly face, and smiled stiffly at Lu Wenzhan: "Congratulations, Colonel, I got what I wanted."

Yun Lan laughed a few times and started to get angry: "The competitors are more powerful, and the little mermaid chose the adults at the last moment. Did you suddenly realize that the swimmers were wrong at the beginning? Thanks to His Highness, so many people witnessed it. The scene where the little mermaid chooses an adult is a good time to explain to the royal family and the public."

Lu Wenzhan couldn't wait for a moment, and left with the little mermaid in his arms. Seeing this, Yun Lan immediately followed, and before leaving, she did not forget to disgust them: "My lord will never forget His Highness's kindness, and there is also General Wen." Like chewing it up and spitting it in his face.