On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (4)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (4)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The two of them were going to film in the early morning of the next day, and Shi Luan gently shook Ruan An: "An An wakes up, it's time to get up." Ruan An was so tired last night that Shi Luan didn't even wake up when he carried him to clean up. Ruan An patted Shi Luan's hand away and said impatiently: "Go away, I'll get up after a while." Rolling the quilt to one side, Shi Luan smiled helplessly, got up and dressed to go out.

Shi Luan went to the director and said, "I want to shoot an emotional scene first, and then I will shoot an intimate scene later?" There's also very little, mostly how Kang Man's character grows.

After the two communicated with each other, Jiang Man's role will continue to grow, Shi Luan's role will go abroad, and finally when Jiang Man overcomes all difficulties, Shi Luan will return to China and the two will be together. The intimate scenes will be over after filming today.

The schedule for Shi Luan's next drama is coming up, today is the last day of this crew, Shi Luan and Ruan An are going to wrap up together. As soon as Jiang Man saw Shi Luan, he ran up with a smile, and said lively, "Senior Shi Luan, today you are going to finish the film, congratulations." Shi Luan looked at the script and hummed without looking up.

Jiang Man was not embarrassed, and asked Shi Luan in a low voice: "I don't know if I will have the opportunity to cooperate with Senior next time, I hope Senior will not forget me." Shi Luan looked up at Jiang Man from the script, and suddenly smiled Said: "There is a variety show recently, do you want to go?"

Jiang Man was taken aback, then looked at Shi Luan happily: "Really? Will senior recommend me to go?" Shi Luan nodded: "I will also go there when the time comes, looking forward to meeting next time." Jiang Man was pleasantly surprised Looking at Shi Luan, he couldn't even imagine being tied to such an actor.

The image that the company has packaged for him is that of a pure and sunny boy. I don’t know if the emotional scene with Shi Luan can be fired up this time. Maybe it will become popular. Coupled with the effect of variety shows, Jiang Man feels that he is really going to be popular. up.

Ruan An remembered that someone called him, and fell asleep for a while before sitting up and forcing the phone to turn on. As soon as Shi Luan came in, he saw Ruan An sitting on the bed blankly, with messy hair and a slipping quilt, Shi Luan almost couldn't control himself, put the breakfast on the table and called Ruan An affectionately: "An An, come over to eat .”

Ruan An just woke up, everything from last night flooded into his mind, and suddenly his face flushed and he got under the quilt, not daring to face Shi Luan.

Shi Luan chuckled and went over to pull the quilt: "An An, it's stuffy inside the quilt, come out quickly." Ruan An's muffled voice came from under the quilt: "I'll come out later, you go out first."

Shi Luan's eyes darkened, he restrained the thought of tearing up the quilt, walked towards the door and closed it. Ruan An thought that Shi Luan had already gone out, and a fluffy head popped out, only to see Shi Luan at the door, and was so startled that he wanted to hide under the quilt again.

Shi Luan's eyes were sharp and his hands quickly grabbed the quilt to prevent Ruan An from shrinking in. Ruan An was too flustered to look at Shi Luan, but Shi Luan coaxed him softly: "What is An An thinking? Why doesn't he look at me?"

Ruan An lowered his head and whispered: "Last night... we were all like that... I..." Suddenly raised his head in panic: "Did I betray my boyfriend? Huh..." Ruan An suddenly turned pale, his eyes Filled with tears.