Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (9)

front page
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (9)
search
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan Qiang looked at Ruan An with a complicated expression the next day, and the traces on his body made Ruan Qiang sneer: "I thought Pei Yuanbai had such a good eye, seeing how you can't stand loneliness, if Pei Yuanbai knows that you and Other people's business, do you think he will want you?"

At noon, the extras were eating, and Ruan An disliked the bad food, so Bala picked up the script and studied it, marking the unreasonable parts in it. Ruan An didn't even raise his head when he smelled the rich and intoxicating perfume smell from Ruan Qiang's body.

Ruan An didn't want to pay attention to her, and shook the ring on his hand: "I don't know, I just know that he insisted on making me wear the ring with shamelessness." Ruan Qiang suffered from being dumb, and stepped on her high heels angrily and left.

In the afternoon scene, Ruan An didn't want to watch Ruan Qiang's brainless intimate scenes with others, so he drank too much water and went to the bathroom.

The crew is too far from the hotel, and the extras often use the nearby public toilets. Just as Ruan An was about to close the door, he put a pair of leather shoes against the door, and his tall body squeezed forward.

With Pei Yuanbai still haunted, Ruan An took a step back and looked at Pei Yuanbai who squeezed in and asked, "Has your company closed down? Why do you run here every day?" Pei Yuanbai touched Ruan An's face: "How can you come here every day?" , It’s not that the daughter-in-law went out to work not long after she got married, I really miss it.” There was some grievance in the words.

Ruan An turned his back to Pei Yuanbai and said, "Get out, I'm going to the toilet." Pei Yuanbai hugged Ruan An from behind, took Ruan An's hand to unzip the zipper together, took out Ruan An's dick and aimed it at the toilet. Rubbing: "I'll hold it for my wife, pee."

Pei Yuanbai moved his limp cock up and down viciously, Ruan An supported Pei Yuanbai's strong arm with his hands, and said coquettishly, "No, stop rubbing it, I won't pee out."

Pei Yuanbai took off Ruan An's trousers, squeezed one leg between Ruan An's legs, and the leather shoes stepped on the trousers, revealing Ruan An's naked lower body. Pei Yuanbai let go of Ruan An's hardened cock, covered Ruan An's flower hole with his fiery palm, pinched Ruan An's clitoris with his fingers and played back and forth, and Pei Yuanbai's fingers were covered with lewd water. Pei Yuanbai looked forward for the urethral hole of Ruan An's flower point, and dug his fingers in it twice. He laughed viciously, rubbed his fangs against Ruan An's ear, and said in a low voice, "Can An An use this to pee?"

Ruan An pinched Pei Yuanbai's arm with his fingers, leaving deep scratches: "Hmm... No... I'm a boy, how can I pee with that... Ha... Don't buckle..."

Pei Yuanbai smiled dotingly, and kissed Ruan An's side face: "Okay, An An is a boy, and I am An An's wife. Then let the wife pee for you." Ruan An's arms were thrown back, and Pei Yuanbai was full of lust He warned him: "This is a toilet, you are not allowed here."

Pei Yuanbai entered Ruan An's flower hole with his fingers and slowly inserted it. The small dick in front stood upright, and the front end was not appeased and dissatisfied with the desire to spit out some liquid.

"Where are you going to pee if An An isn't here? Don't worry An An, there is no one here." Pei Yuanbai bewitched Ruan An and made him indulge in lust. The speed of the fingers in the hole was accelerated, and the opening of the hole was expanded with three fingers, and the fiery palms grasped Ruan An's small tits and rubbed them vigorously.