The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (2)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (2)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An packed up and ignored Pei Yuanbai directly. Ruan An had no money and could only live in a rented house. Ruan An is very satisfied with Pei Yuanbai's reaction, which means that even if he sees Ruan Qiang, he will never forget him, after all, what he can't get is the best.

Today was the day when Pei Yuanbai was discharged from the hospital. As soon as Ruan An entered Pei Yuanbai's ward, he found that none of the friends who had filled the room had disappeared. Ruan An Wugan asked Pei Yuanbai a few questions, measured the data and nodded: "Recovered Very good, you can leave the hospital today."

Pei Yuanbai stared at Ruan An pitifully and said, "Doctor Ruan, I want to go to the bathroom." Ruan An glanced at the empty ward and ruthlessly pierced him: "You could still run around the hospital with a cane before."

Pei Yuanbai looked rascal: "The bathroom floor is slippery, if I fall again, I won't be able to leave the hospital." Ruan An struggled for two seconds to help Pei Yuanbai go to the bathroom.

The bathroom in the ward was relatively small, and Ruan An supported Pei Yuanbai to stand in front of the toilet. In the quiet room, there was only the sound of Pei Yuanbai urinating. Ruan An turned his face away, and when there was no more movement, Ruan An was ready to turn his head: "Hello... um..."

Pei Yuanbai deliberately hung his whole body on Ruan An. Ruan An was bumped against the wall by Pei Yuanbai, holding Pei Yuanbai's waist tightly for fear that he would fall.

Pei Yuanbai buried his face in the middle of Ruan An's chest, the soft chest and the fragrance of Ruan An's body made him not want to wake up. Ruan An frowned and supported Pei Yuanbai: "Get up!" Pei Yuanbai straightened up and looked condescendingly at Ruan An, whose ears were red, and whispered, "Shh, there are people outside."

Ruan An blushed and looked away from him, Pei Yuanbai slowly approached Ruan An with a smile in his eyes, brushed his lips against Ruan An's ear and said with a smile: "Doctor Ruan, why are you blushing?"

Ruan An violently pushed Pei Yuanbai away and walked straight outside. There was a very high-profile woman with exaggerated sunglasses standing at the door of the ward.

The moment he saw Ruan An, he closed the door proudly and took off his glasses: "Ruan An, your parents will miss you if you don't go home."

The coldness between her eyebrows and eyes is exactly that of the popular actress Ruan Qiang, Ruan An's biological sister.

Pei Yuanbai who was behind came out slowly and saw the bright woman in front of him a little surprised, he smiled and said, "My ward is so lively."

Fuck, the funniest thing is when your friends come over. Ruan An said with a blank expression.

Ruan Qiang was a little surprised when he saw Pei Yuanbai, and he looked familiar, as if he was the marriage partner that her parents had shown her. Ruan An put his hands in his pockets and said coldly: "What's the matter?" Ruan Qiang was not surprised by his younger brother's reaction. He tore his face too hard at the beginning, and now that he had to get married, he wanted Ruan An to marry him instead.

She suddenly changed her mind, this marriage partner seemed to be to her liking. Ruan Qiang smiled and said, "Ruan An, my parents miss you, I hope you can go home and have a look. By the way, I will get engaged in a few days, I hope you can come." Ruan Qiang persuaded gently, as if Ruan An was People who abandon their parents.

Ruan An glanced at Pei Yuanbai and nodded to Ruan Qiang: "Understood, I still have to work, so you go out first." Ruan Qiang didn't stay longer, after all, they don't know each other now, and she is not someone who likes to post back.