First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (1)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (1)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel that I am very suitable for writing about the little mermaid. Consider writing about the next book about the little mermaid (shameless) (❁´◡❁)*✲゚*

have a little fun

Lu: "You were hatched by me."

Ann: "Dad"

...

Shock! |ʘᗝʘ|Is this a father-son orthopedic article?

Hahahahaha ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)

-----text-----

Only then did Lu Wenzhan come to his senses and said to Yun Lan who was stupidly standing aside: "I know you, why don't you hurry up and find something to eat and stand here stupidly? Do you want me to teach you?"

Yun Lan ran away immediately after rubbing oil on the soles of her feet. Lu Wenzhan held the hungry little mermaid and comforted him softly: "Good boy, I'll be here in a while."

Lu Wenzhan snatched the bottle that Yun Lan handed over, and carefully brought it to the mouth of the little mermaid. Ruan An sniffed and sniffed and happily took it, holding the bottle with both hands, with his chubby tail against the bottle and hugged it. Gulp and drank.

Lu Wenzhan took the small blanket handed over by the maid, wrapped the little mermaid up, and took it to his office after some tangling.

He didn't want the little mermaid out of his sight.

Yun Lan shrugged her shoulders, if she hadn't grown up with Lu Wenzhan, she would have been sad if he got sick, so he couldn't bear to give such a precious mermaid.

Originally, mermaids in Interstellar were rare, and noble mermaids like this with black hair and golden eyes could not appear in the polluted sea area. Yun Lan picked up such mermaid eggs when she was on a mission to purify seawater.

It was a coincidence, but Lu Wenzhan still sent a message to the Fish Federation to see if there were missing mermaid eggs.

Lu Wenzhan held the pen and looked at the sleeping little mermaid, with a softness in his eyes that he didn't notice.

After receiving the message from Lu Wenzhan, the Federation of Fisheries immediately carefully confirmed: "You said you found a mermaid cub that just broke its shell?"

Lu Wenzhan hummed, and immediately said: "Good sir, please put him in a safe place and feed him milk powder every three hours..."

The people inside got up and rushed to the base while chattering.

Who is Lu Wenzhan, no mermaid dares to approach him, and the disordered mental power will not take pity on ancient, beautiful but fragile creatures.

Lu Wenzhan has been picking mermaids since he was twenty, but the result is the same every year. The mermaids would rather choose mediocre people than the colonel.

If Lu Wenzhan hadn't been comforted by the mermaid at the age of thirty, he would probably have died due to mental explosion.

Lu Wenzhan looked at the little mermaid unconsciously smacking his mouth in his sleep, and was silent for a long time before taking the little mermaid away.

Lu Wenzhan held the little mermaid in his arms, and the doctor in a white coat ran towards the mermaid as soon as he got off, and opened his mouth wide when he saw Ruan An: "It's been a long time since I saw such an ancient mermaid species, so beautiful."