Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still want to fuck me (3)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still want to fuck me (3)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still want to fuck me (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Yay, what play do you want to see~

-----text-----

Gu Chen toasted the Marshal. The Marshal admired the crazy Gu Chen very much. He patted Gu Chen on the shoulder and smiled, "Little Gu is here too."

The two chatted a lot about preparing for the war, and Ruan An followed suit for a few ears, then ran to the side to find something delicious.

Chen Yu gritted his teeth and looked at Gu Chen, who was at ease, and snorted disdainfully: "What are you pretending to do, with a cheap life, you can pretend."

Gu Yuan shook the wine glass, and didn't even bother to give him a look: "Go if you have the ability, don't be scared to death before you get to the battlefield."

"You!" Chen Yu became dizzy with anger, and Gu Yuan deliberately grimaced: "You you you, you what you." He rolled his eyes and turned away.

Chen Yu clenched his fists full of resentment, he let Gu Chen show off in school, and now the marshal is starting to appreciate that man of low blood.

Chen Yu turned his head and saw the blood servant brought by Gu Chen, and immediately made up his mind.

Ruan An saw that there was not much food that humans could eat on the table, only some fruits, and stuffed a grape into his mouth in disappointment.

He keenly felt that there was always a gaze following him at the banquet, and he began to observe from the moment he entered the door.

Ruan An felt a pain in the back of his neck and was carried out. The man pinched his throat, Ruan An couldn't make a sound, panicked and calmed down.

Chen Yu carried Ruan An by the neck like a chicken and brought him to the secluded back garden, threw Ruan An on the ground, and looked down at Ruan An.

"You are the blood servant of that trash, heck, can such a person have a blood servant?" Chen Yu didn't believe that Gu Chen could suddenly suck blood, and looked at the bite marks on Ruan An's neck with disdain.

After seeing the mark on Ruan An's wrist, he squatted down with a smile and pinched Ruan An's chin: "Tell me, what will happen to him if I suck his blood servant's blood?" His eyes were eager to try.

Ruan An turned his head away, not wanting him to approach, Chen Yu coldly pinched Ruan An fiercely and approached slowly.

Suddenly he was thrown back with great force, and Ruan An's body didn't even come close.

Chen Yu fell to the ground in embarrassment, looking at the person coming angrily, Gu Chen took Ruan An into his arms, and said coldly: "The Chen family can't even afford a blood servant now? They still want to rob others of?"

Chen Yu smiled maliciously: "People like you don't need blood servants at all, so why waste resources?"

Gu Chen took Ruan An and left, not wanting to waste much time with such a person.

Suddenly there was chaos in the front hall, and many people shouted, "There is a sneak attack by hunters! Protect the Marshal!"

Gu Chen's face changed, and he immediately dragged Ruan An to the front hall. The originally luxurious banquet instantly became chaotic, with screams mixed in.

Gu Chen arranged Ruan An in the corner and said: "Don't run around, just wait for me to come back." He left in a hurry.

Ruan An said that he hid well, but was dragged out suddenly, and the man yelled: "Let's go!" He quickly disappeared into the castle with Ruan An.