My own wife raises her own (4)

front page
My own wife raises her own (4)
search
My own wife raises her own (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lu Wenzhan's work piled up until he couldn't delay any longer before turning on the computer to deal with it. The two played at the beach for more than a month. Every day, Ruan An rushed to the sea to eat some local snacks and dragged Lu Wenzhan to watch the sunset by the beach.

The sea breeze smells of salty sea water. Ruan An asked Lu Wenzhan to wear a necklace strung together from small shells he found at the seaside. At first, Lu Wenzhan rejected the silly-looking necklace and couldn't stand Ruan An's begging. Still carry it every day.

In the end, Ruan An, who was sleeping in Lu Wenzhan's arms, disliked the diaphragm and took it off again. Lu Wenzhan put the necklace in his bag and kept it away.

Lu Wenzhan was handling work in the hostel, and Ruan An lay quietly next to Lu Wenzhan playing with the shells in his hand: "Brother, let's go back, we've been playing for so long."

Ruan An was sensible and didn't want Lu Wenzhan to be too tired from work, so he simply advised him to go back and rest for a few days before working. Lu Wenzhan felt guilty looking at the sensible Ruan An. Originally, during the vacation after junior high school graduation, you should play carefree, but things in the company should not be sloppy. Lu Wenzhan assured Ruan An that he would definitely take Ruan An to play around during the summer vacation after the college entrance examination.

Ruan An smiled and nodded: "It's not all my brother, the mattress here is too annoying, it's better to make it at home." Lu Wenzhan chuckled and took Ruan An home.

In a blink of an eye, when Ruan An started school, Lu Wenzhan deliberately set aside a day to take Ruan An to report. Before leaving, he told him: "I will pick you up in the evening. This place is a bit far from home. I plan to buy a house nearby. After you Come with me to see what fits."

Ruan An nodded obediently, and people around whispered when they saw Ruan An's parents' extraordinary temperament. Ruan An's junior high school classmate Mu Ming happily put Ruan An on the shoulder: "What a coincidence, we are still in the same class. Who is that?"

Ruan An looked at his deskmate for three years in junior high school and complained silently in his heart: "It's a coincidence." Ruan An looked at Lu Wenzhan's back in the direction of Mu Ming's finger, and the corners of his mouth curled up: "My brother."

Mu Ming sighed from the bottom of his heart: "Your brother is so handsome." Ruan An smiled smugly, and the idiot changed the subject: "You and your brother don't look alike at all." Ruan Anmu silently moved away with a small face Mu Ming walked into the classroom with his hand.

Ruan An instantly became famous in No. 1 Middle School due to his outstanding appearance. Finally, when school was over, Ruan An stretched his waist and walked out of the school with his schoolbag on his back. He saw Luo Chuang as if he was waiting for someone.

Ruan An wanted to pretend he didn't see it and walk away, but Luo Chuang smiled and greeted Ruan An blindly: "What a coincidence, kid, you also go to this school."

Ruan An stood still and looked blankly at the familiar Luo Chuang, as if he didn't know him. Luo Chuang sighed regretfully: "My name is Luo Chuang, and I am... your brother's friend. Your name is..." Luo Chuang looked down and saw the nameplate on Ruan An's chest, and smiled even more happily: "Your name is Ruan An Ann, the name sounds really nice, Ann."

Ruan An got a little further away from his acquaintance, and secretly scolded the school for making a nameplate so early: "Call me Ruan An." Luo Chuang nodded, and continued to strike up a conversation with Ruan An: "You also go to school here, What a coincidence, my brother is here too..."