Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (2)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (2)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An fell asleep until noon the next day, and only got up to look for food after being woken up by hunger. Ruan An looked in the mirror with hickeys all over his neck and still couldn't help scolding that man.

Ruan An didn't have much impression of that man, only vaguely remembered his appearance.

Looking at the empty kitchen, he knew that those two cheap fathers and cheap brothers would not leave him food. Ruan An ordered takeaway, and looked at his phone, only to realize that he in this world was also in his freshman year.

This time should be at school. Ruan An thought it was too late to go now, so he simply went tomorrow.

When he arrived at the school and found the classroom, the teacher was already in the class. The appearance of Ruan An immediately quieted down the noisy teachers. Ruan An ignored everyone's watching the show and walked straight to the empty seat. Look at the phone. The original owner didn't even have a single friend. Ruan An pouted, the original owner was in a terrible mess.

Ruan An concentrated on listening to the class, the design of the original major was the same as Ruan An's original major. In the noisy classroom, Ruan An, who was listening carefully, became a strange person.

After class, there is no class today. As soon as the teacher left the monitor, he came to the stage and knocked on the table: "Please be quiet. There will be an event in the school next week, and our class will have a program. Is there any sign-up? If not, just order someone."

A boy below said with a hippie smile, "Ruan An is a celebrity in our class." Everyone looked at Ruan An and laughed loudly. Ruan An looked at the front indifferently without any reaction. Everyone laughed, and the squad leader frowned: "Don't recommend others, sign up yourself."

The squad leader was the only person in the class who didn't bully the original owner, and he was also Ye Xiu, the only heir of the Ye family.

The boy curled his lips indifferently, his face full of disbelief. Staring at Ruan An viciously.

Seeing that no one took the initiative, Ye Xiu let them break up. Ruan An was about to go home with his bag on his back, but was stopped halfway.

It was the boy Lin Hu from just now, a little gangster. Even if he brought others together to bully the original owner on campus, the original owner suffered from depression under the bullying of his brother and him, and finally married Wen Ting, which was not good for him, and died in depression. It was the heart disease of the original owner.

Ruan An pushed his back molars. He had never encountered such a thing before, and he couldn't beat others. Damn it, I knew I would learn Taekwondo a long time ago.

Ruan An frowned and looked at the group of people in front of him who were not easy to bully, and said calmly, "Is there something wrong with you?" Lin Hu put on a half-smile: "Yo, Mr. Ruan has a strong temper, and he hasn't been beaten."

Ruan An looked around to see if there was anything he could pick up from the corner of his eye, and said, "I'll call the police if you do this again."

Lin Hu waved his hand, and surrounded Ruan An with the little followers behind him, saying, "If you dare to call the police, I will kill you. If you think about it, your family won't hold me accountable."

Ruan An was surrounded by groups, his heart was beating extremely fast, and he was still pretending to be calm. Of course they won't pursue it, they wish Ruan An could die outside.