Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (12)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (12)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (12)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An cried and clutched the blanket underneath, and was forced to suffer from Gu Chen's fuck, which was about to become a violation.

Gu Chen lost his mind, moved his lower body quickly, and fucked his dick desperately.

Gu Chen pinched Ruan An's white and tender buttocks, squeezed the flesh into the shape he liked, couldn't help but slapped it hard a few times, and there were red marks of abuse on the snow-white skin instantly.

Ruan An sobbed and crawled forward, and Gu Chen didn't stop him. Whenever the dick was about to be pulled out, Gu Chen moved forward, bumped the dick deeply, and fucked it a few times quickly.

Ruan An crawled forward, but couldn't escape no matter what. Gu Chen fucked the dick to the deepest part, sucked Ruan An's ear and said, "Honey, you can't escape."

Gu Chen turned Ruan An over, and the two had sex face to face. Gu Chen looked at Ruan An's red eyes like rabbits, his face was covered with dry semen, his legs were wide open to accept his invasion, and his cock swelled in an instant. .

Gu Chen pressed Ruan An to the ground, raised his legs to lean on his shoulders, and kissed Ruan An's ankle forbearance: "Baby, you are so beautiful."

Ruan An was about to be drowned in pleasure: "Mmm... my husband... slow down... woo... it's too fast..."

Gu Chen slapped Ruan An's white and tender pussy with his dick like a piling, and the liquid in the pussy was foamed out by the quick thrusting, making a chirping sound, and Ruan An's little ass was all red.

Gu Chen poked in desperately: "Honey, you are so beautiful, wife, I really want to fuck you to death, wife. Be my own slut bitch and fuck my husband for the rest of my life, okay?"

Gu Chen penetrated a dozen times before ejaculating in the deepest point of Ruan An's acupoints. Gu Chen ejaculated thickly and profusely, and Ruan An was forced to open his mouth to bear the pleasure of being ejaculated inside.

Gu Chen's weak dick was blocked in Ruan An's pussy to prevent the semen from flowing out.

Ruan An sobbed and said, "Husband, you are too fast. Let's not do it, okay?"

Gu Chen kissed Ruan An's eyes that were red from crying, and inserted them into the pussy without refusal.

It was clear that Ruan An was rejected.

Like an idiot, Gu Chen kissed every piece of skin on Ruan An's body. Gu Chen took off the iron chain around Ruan An's neck, picked up the handcuffs on the side and handcuffed the two of them together.

Gu Chen was buried in Ruan An's body, and soon hardened again. He hugged Ruan An to the bay window, and began to slowly thrust with the semen.

Gu Chen pushed very hard, reaching the deepest part of Ruan An every time, every time Ruan An was pushed, he let out a sticky panting.

Gu Chen greedily ate Ruan An's small nipples, the swollen tits were sucked as if they had just developed.

Ruan An bit Gu Chen's pectoral muscles aggrievedly, his small mouth squirmed unconsciously, and fell asleep with Gu Chen's nipple in his mouth.

Gu Chen helplessly looked at Ruan An who was asleep, and couldn't bear to wake him up, so he hugged him to bed, with his dick stuck hard in his pussy, Gu Chen forced himself to sleep too.

The next day Ruan An opened his stinging eyes, and found that he was still handcuffed on the bed, with Gu Chen blocking his back acupoint, and sighed slowly.