On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (10)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (10)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
It was too uncomfortable to sleep with the semen in the back hole, so Ruan An got up early in the morning and secretly took a shower. Shi Luan was about to take the fish to change his teammate, when he saw Ruan An who got up early, he laughed briskly: "An An woke up so early today." Ruan An wiped his wet hair, stared at Shi Luan without threat, and then The audience laughed uncontrollably.

Ji Liujiao staggered out of the tent, looked at Shi Luan who was smiling happily, and asked with an infected smile: "What's so happy in the early morning?" Shi Luan walked over slowly: "I'm very happy to change teammates, finally You can get up close and personal with idols."

Jiang Man also smiled and said, "Congratulations, you succeeded in chasing stars." Chu Yuan walked out with a dull face, looking at Shi Luan who was happy, feeling faintly impatient.

With only two days left before leaving the deserted island, Zhou Nian and Ji Liujiao picked up a lot of mushrooms and shells. Ruan An ate all the things he picked up, and Shi Luan used them to exchange for his teammates. The fruits and a few fish that Jiang Man and Chu Yuan picked up were the most abundant.

The program team informed that there is no time to sell money, and they will directly settle the final results. Jiang Man and Chu Yuan were the first place, and they were rewarded with a three-day stay in a luxury villa and free entry to the surrounding attractions.

Zhou Nian and Ji Liujiao rewarded a free parade in the amusement park for one day. And Ruan An and Shi Luan are going to accept punishment and explore the haunted house.

The variety show was recorded for a week, and Ruan An returned home after it was over. Shi Luan wanted to follow Ruan An shamelessly, but was rejected by Ruan An. The program was edited and ready to be broadcast next week. The trailer of the new drama will be out this week. The online hype of Shi Luan and Jiang Man CP's super talk became popular all of a sudden.

Jiang Man planned to announce to Chu Yuan after Shi Luan's fans hadn't broken face with his fans after the variety show was released next week.

Ruan An paralyzed on the sofa thinking about how to make Chu Yuan pay the price. After all, the original owner of the previous life was injured and committed suicide in the end. Just as Ruan An wanted to order takeaway, there was a hasty knock on the door outside. Ruan An wondered if it was Shi Luan, who walked over with his slippers on: "Here we come, don't knock."

As soon as Ruan An opened the door, he saw Chu Yuan outside. As soon as the door opened, Chu Yuan held up the mobile phone in his hand to show Ruan An, and asked him in a very aggressive tone: "What's going on?"

Ruan An frowned and looked at the phone. Ruan An was photographed by Shi Luan's fanatical fans when he was recording a variety show, and now it has become popular on the Internet. Even the few dramas he acted in before were picked up. Judging from the date, it should be that Ruan An got angry when several people went to record variety shows.

Of course, Chu Yuan didn't come here for this reason. The relationship between Ruan An and Chu Yuan was also picked up together. When the two were just in college, a photo of Ruan An showed up and they became actors by chance. The two got together after graduating from college. Ruan An made it clear that he would not take on a double male lead when he first entered the show business circle. Emotional drama, because my boyfriend will be jealous.

Today, it was picked out that the two were suspected of being in a relationship. Now the popularity of their cp super chat is only a little lower than that of Shi Luan and Jiang Man, but this super chat was banned soon. Chu Yuan took it for granted that Ruan An went to the paparazzi to break the news, and his tone was very strong as soon as he said it: "Didn't you agree to break up? I promised to compensate you, what else do you want?"