On the set, he was inserted by the actor's fake show (6)

front page
On the set, he was inserted by the actor's fake show (6)
search
On the set, he was inserted by the actor's fake show (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An woke up slowly in Shi Luan's arms, and the moment he saw Shi Luan, he wanted to jump up and bite him to death. He dared to mess around like this on the set, and usually pretended to be stupid and thought he was really stupid! To teach him a lesson!

Ruan An sat up, feeling uncomfortable with something in his back acupoint, Ruan An casually touched it and found that it was a piece of gauze. Damn, he's dead!

Ruan An got out of bed softly with anger, put on some of his clothes and ran outside. When the director saw Ruan An greeted him, Ruan An stepped forward and said with a smile, "Director, I'm done shooting my part, so I'll go first." The director nodded and said with a smile, "Young man's play is good, and the future can be expected. "

Ruan An nodded with a smile, quickly took a taxi and left the set.

According to memory, the house rented by the original owner seemed to have not been cleaned for many days. The furniture was covered with dust, and even the plants raised by the original owner were almost dried out.

Ruan An reluctantly tidied up the bedroom with his sore body, fell asleep on the bed. The amount of exercise last night was really too much, Ruan An didn't even have a good rest, that bastard Shi Luan knew how to thrust hard, and he didn't know how to flirt at all.

Ruan An fell into a deep sleep, and seemed to see a blurry figure in front of the bed in a blur of consciousness, and fell asleep uncontrollably. Shi Luan controlled the raging desire in his heart, gently stroked Ruan An's face, comforting himself silently in his heart.

All it takes is one variety show, and An An will see Yuan's true face clearly, and will definitely leave Chu Yuan to be with herself at that time. I have to wait, I have been waiting for so many years, just a few days, just a few days.

Shi Luan Ninja was full of love, and pressed a kiss on Ruan An's sleeping cheek.

Ruan An was paralyzed at home and woke up from hunger. There was a sumptuous meal on the table, Ruan An rolled his eyes and realized that Shi Luan must have been here. The room was clean and tidy. According to his urination, there must be more monitoring in the house.

The corner of Ruan An's mouth curled into a smile, and he pretended to call Chu Yuan with his mobile phone: "Hey, dear. Have you been here yet? There is also dinner, so sweet, I love you. You should do your work first." Ruan An sat down contentedly. In front of the table, gobble it up.

Shi Luan sat in front of the computer, his original smile froze on his face, he held the mouse tightly until the mouse made a crisp cracking sound, then Shi Luan put down the discarded mouse as if nothing had happened.

After eating and drinking enough, Ruan An nestled on the sofa and swiped his phone, when he suddenly saw that the original owner said on the 15th to visit his grandmother. I glanced at the balance of my phone, and my heart went half cold in an instant. The hospital bill was 100,000 a week. No wonder the original owner would collapse.

He now only has 50,000 yuan all over his body, and he still has to pay utility bills. Ruan An wanted to show her bad luck, so she was directly taken care of by Shi Luan to avoid future troubles. Damn scumbag, he still has to work hard to do the task!

Ruan An sent a message to Shi Luan to borrow money, then withdrew it in a second, and quickly sent: "Sorry, I sent the wrong message." Sure enough, Shi Luan called the money immediately, and there was a sudden phone call: "Ruan An, there is It's a variety show, and the company needs you to go with Jiang Man. The time is this Saturday, so you arrive at the company on time."