Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (Twelve contains the new world)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (Twelve contains the new world)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (Twelve contains the new world)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I will be happy for a long time if you take a bubble~

Your likes are the motivation for my codewords ₍₍ ง(*Ӧ)ว ⁾⁾

Is there anything you like to play? My treasure is going to be a ruthless pile driver.

I'm so sorry for my An'an (;′⌒)

-----text-----

When Ruan An woke up, he felt as if his whole body had been run over by a car. He opened his eyes and saw Chen Mian who was studying at his desk.

Ruan An's voice was so dry that he couldn't speak, and hummed, Chen Mian immediately put down his pen and handed him the water glass: "Drinking water, is it still uncomfortable?"

After drinking the water, Ruan An had the strength to stare at him. Suddenly, the appearance of incontinence last night appeared in front of his eyes. Angrily, Ruan An stretched out his hand and twisted Chen Mian's ear forcefully.

Chen Mian was afraid that Ruan An would feel uncomfortable, so he stretched his neck forward quickly: "An'an, be careful, don't twist your waist."

Crow's mouth, Ruan An covered his waist and yelled, Chen Mian carefully supported him on the bed with distress: "I will massage your waist."

Ruan An lay on the bed aggrieved: "Why do you have nothing to do?"

Chen Mian controlled the strength of his subordinates, and said with a smile: "This shows that your husband has good physical strength, and An An should be happy."

Ruan An leaned on his arm and glanced at him: "You know how to talk nonsense. How is your reading?"

Chen Mian has been self-study for more than a year, and he should be able to catch up with this year's college entrance examination.

The past few months passed quickly, Ruan Anmei claimed that she would not disturb Chen Mian's study and wanted to sleep separately from Chen Mian. In the middle of the night, Chen Mian sneaked into the room and fucked all night before she remembered to lock the door.

Chen Mian passed the exam, but in city A, the old couple wanted to take out all their savings and let Ruan An follow them to rent a house outside. It took a long time for Ruan An to persuade the couple to believe that he also had savings.

Chen Mian went to school during the day, and Ruan An took the money to buy a shop near the school. During the day, when Chen Mian went to school, Ruan An went to the shop to help. Am I eating soft food like this?"

Ruan An was most troubled by the calculation, so he threw the account book to Chen Mian: "Quickly do the calculation and don't talk nonsense."

Chen Mian happily got up and settled the bill in the middle of the night.

Life in this world is getting better and better, and the wish of the original owner has been fulfilled long ago. Chen Mian stayed in school and became a university professor, and Ruan An spent all day eating and drinking in the store.

Lying on the bed, Ruan An looked at the wrinkled Chen Mian, stroked his white hair and said, "Why do you look the same when you're old?"

Chen Mian huh? With a sound, Ruan An turned sideways and buried his head in his neck and said lazily, "It's nothing, go to sleep."