First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (8)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (8)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Just as Lu Wenzhan guessed, Ruan An woke up and really turned to Lu Wenzhan angrily, and Lu Wenzhan knelt down in front of Ruan An instantly with an innocent face: "I'm sorry An An, I was wrong."

The attitude of admitting his mistakes was extremely sincere. Lu Wenzhan watched the angry little fish and went to the refrigerator to take out the strawberry cake that he would not let him eat more.

Ruan An was greedy for the cake, held the cake and gnawed on it, glanced at Lu Wenzhan and said reluctantly, "Forgive you this time, don't do this next time."

Lu Wenzhan looked at Ruan An, who was eating happily, but couldn't help him, and couldn't help telling him: "Eat less, your toothache will hurt if you eat too much." Ruan An turned his back to him, and continued to eat the cake.

Ruan An's estrus lasted for a week, and Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An every day and never let go. Whenever Ruan An needed him out of breath, Lu Wenzhan would happily take off his pants, and every time it ended, he would be scolded by Ruan An for going too far. Then he took the cake and apologized.

Although eating like this, Ruan An didn't gain weight at all, thanks to Lu Wenzhan's high-intensity "exercise"

Lu Wenzhan took out the pearls that he had collected for a long time viciously, Ruan An panted and looked at Lu Wenzhan with a flushed face: "What are you doing with this?"

Lu Wenzhan smiled and didn't speak. He took the pearl and stuffed it into the back hole. Inside was the semen that Lu Wenzhan had just ejaculated. Without the blockage of the big dick, the semen rushed out.

Ruan An lay on the bed watching his tears being used like this, struggling to get up in shame, Lu Wenzhan picked up Ruan An's leg, let the semen flow back, grabbed a handful of pearls and stuffed it inside.

Ruan An lay on the bed feeling weak all over: "Umm...don't stuff it...ha..."

Lu Wenzhan held his dick and fucked it again, the pearls inside were twitching, and some of them stuck to the head of the penis and fucked Ruan An's pussy.

Ruan An couldn't take it anymore and kicked his legs wildly. Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An, and the two were connected. Lu Wenzhan dragged Ruan An's ass while walking and fucking.

Ruan An lost his strength and could only hold Lu Wenzhan in his arms and pant: "Mmm...so deep...the beads went inside...hmm..."

Lu Wenzhan took Ruan An to the living room and put him on the back of the sofa: "An An, hold me tight."

Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An's waist and fucked quickly. Pearl was pushed by Lu Wenzhan's cock and fucked the deep part of Ruan An's cunt.

Ruan An hugged Lu Wenzhan and screamed, "Hmm...so fast...fucked to the bottom...ah...ha"

At the joint, there was a chirping sound from the squeezed liquid, the whole room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping, Ruan Anjiao gasped for mercy, and Lu Wenzhan was wearing rough clothes.

Lu Wenzhan fucked Ruan An from shallow to deep, trying to give Ruan An pleasure as much as possible, unlike before when he only focused on fucking hard. In the past few days, Ruan An seemed to be familiar with being fucked, and he spread his legs wide to let Lu Wenzhan fuck him every day.

Feeling that Ruan An might be about to cum, Lu Wenzhan fucked him quickly, and finally they both ejaculated together.

Ruan An panted next to Lu Wenzhan's ear, with a sweet voice: "Mmm... so comfortable... my husband..."