On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (5)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (5)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the past few days, Shi Luan saw that boyfriend call Ruan An once. When Shi Luan asked Ruan An sideways, Ruan An just smiled faintly every time, and Ruan An didn't even know whether his boyfriend loved him or not. Affectionately or shyly saying that his boyfriend loves him very much.

Shi Luan smiled contemptuously when he recalled what had been investigated. What an idiot, with such a good boyfriend, he dared to cheat without knowing how to cherish it. Shi Luan looked at the naive Ruan An and wanted to tell Ruan An immediately every time, but he held back every time.

If Ruan An appeared when he was most isolated and helpless, would he take a look at him?

Shi Luan took his own lunch box and handed it to Ruan An: "Eat this." Shi Luan's food was much better than Ruan An's, Ruan An couldn't help swallowing when he saw the meat in his hand, looking at it with embarrassment. Eyeing Shi Luan: "It's okay, you can eat." Shi Luan took Ruan An's food forcefully, pushed his own in front of him and said with a smile: "It's okay, I don't like meat."

Ruan An happily took it, picked up a chopstick and put it in his mouth, squinting his eyes in satisfaction. Shi Luan looked at the bright Ruan An and felt happy.

The last scene of the two is the last sex scene in which the protagonist sees and expresses his heart. As the only feature film in the whole play that can be cut out and most of it can be put in, it takes an afternoon of shooting to complete.

Shi Luan lay on the bed and looked at the nervous Ruan An: "Don't be nervous, it's just the last one, I'll take you with me, just remember the lines."

Ruan An smiled and nodded. There were only two people left in the room, Shi Luan needed to strip Ruan An clean and stuff him under the quilt.

The two people in the play do not have a wedding witnessed by everyone, but only two red dresses that symbolize wedding dresses. The machine was flashing red at the side, Shi Luan looked at Ruan An who was wearing a red wedding gown, and when he thought that this was the wedding of the two, his blood spurted, even if it was fake.

Shi Luan looked at the flushed cheeks imprinted by the candlelight, looked at Ruan An with burning eyes, and unbuttoned him one by one: "You are finally mine." Shi Luan's tone was unstable, as if he really married Ruan An. Ann same. He imagined it many times, and every time he couldn't control it.

Ruan An has a line in this part, quietly waiting for Shi Luan to finish taking off his clothes, Shi Luan hugs Ruan An to bed and covers Ruan An. Ruan An embraced Shi Luan, kissed him proactively and said, "I love you, and I am willing." Shi Luan couldn't bear it anymore, clasped Ruan An's head with his big hand and kissed him eagerly, making tsk-tsk kissing sounds.

Ruan Anguang was topless, while Shi Luan walked around Ruan An's body with his big hand, stirring the fire everywhere. Shi Luan took Ruan An's tits down, and cleaned the two of them with a few strokes. Ruan An covered the bottom with one hand, and Shi Luan gently took his hand away and whispered in his ear: "It's okay, next time Don’t be afraid to wear cloth.”

Shi Luan pressed Ruan An's two hands on top of his head, and carried Ruan An's two legs on his arms. Ruan An lay with his legs wide open under Shi Luan, looking at Shi Luan with blurred eyes.

Luan imagined this scene countless times, he excitedly sucked the tip of Ruan An's nipple, rubbed his fangs fiercely, curled his tongue into a ball and drilled hard into the nipple hole. Shi Luan's thick dick pressed against Ruan An's hole, thrusting back and forth.