The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (4)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (4)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Pei Yuanbai likes to see Ruan An's fragile expression, and even more likes to see his lustful face. Pei Yuanbai knelt on Ruan An's body, and Ruan An's whole body became weak and exhausted. Pei Yuanbai kneaded Ruan An's breasts, and played with Ruan An's tongue to make sticky kissing sounds.

Pei Yuanbai slowly let go of Ruan An, who was short of breath, and a silver thread was drawn between their lips. With a chuckle, Pei Yuanbai kissed Ruan An's lips a few times, and unknowingly took off all of Ruan An's pants.

Ruan An only had his shirt piled on his chest. When he woke up, his legs were already spread wide, and Pei Yuanbai was buried under his body, eating florets.

Pei Yuanbai opened his labia with his fingers to reveal the pink flesh inside, and leaned close to the tip of his nose to ask for the sweet lewd water. Under Pei Yuanbai's gaze, Xiaohua spat out a trace of lewd liquid emotionally. Pei Yuanbai rolled his tongue and licked the lewd water into his mouth.

Ruan An took a big breath: "No... um... ha... don't lick anywhere... ha..." Pei Yuanbai stuck out his tongue and inserted it into the small hole, the tight meat of the hole tightly wrapped the tongue, and Pei Yuanbai imitated the cock Pushing and inserting the pussy back and forth, licking back and forth in the pussy at a very fast speed, the tip of the nose was pressed against the clitoris, the pleasure flooded Ruan An, he could only scream loudly: "Uh... too fast... ha ...It's so exciting...don't...ah..."

Pei Yuanbai thrust hard, Ruan An's lower abdomen was disturbed for a while, and a lot of sweet liquid gushed out from it, Ruan An was licked to an orgasm. Pei Yuanbai drank all the lewd water into his mouth with his mouth open, making a gurgling sound as he swallowed the juice.

Ruan An twitched twice, curled up his toes and waited for the pleasure to go down, Pei Yuanbai kissed the exhausted Ruan An funny, Ruan An turned his head away and disliked his own smell: "It doesn't smell good, go away."

Pei Yuanbai laughed, turned Ruan An's face away and stuck his tongue into Ruan An's mouth to exchange body fluid. Ruan An tasted himself with a bitter face, and pushed Pei Yuanbai away in disgust.

Pei Yuanbai released his big cock, and the hot dick slapped Ruan An's floret, splashing juice. Ruan An shrank back in fear, and stretched out his hand to cover his pussy, fearing that he would insert a terrible dick into the pussy. If he is so big, he will die, Ruan An thought in fear.

Pei Yuanbai stretched out his fingers and probed into Ruan An's back hole, bent down and whispered in Ruan An's ear, "Don't fuck your flower hole now, wait until the important day." Ruan An Joseph trembled Suddenly, Pei Yuanbai took away the hand blocking the flower hole.

Pei Yuanbai licked Ruan An's tits, his fingers drilled into the back hole to develop, his fingers twirled to find Ruan An's flirtatious heart, and accidentally touched the protruding bulge, Ruan An shook Pei Yuanbai's head in his arms. Pei Yuanbai held Ruan An's tits in his mouth, and frantically poked his fingers on Sao's heart.

Ruan An raised his head and shot out with a scream, and limp on the bed weakly. Pei Yuanbai pulled out his fingers and opened Ruan An's legs, put the thick dick on the back hole and slowly inserted the head of the penis.

Ruan An shrank back in pain, shaking his head and crying: "Don't...it hurts...ha...don't fuck...ah..." Pei Yuanbai thrust into most of it, leaned down and licked Ruan An's tits , in order to relieve Ruan An's pain, he pressed his fingers on the opening of the flower hole, and quickly teased the clitoris.