First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (10)

front page
First let me say that I don’t give birth to fish cubs (10)
search
First let me say that I don’t give birth to fish cubs (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
There was a sudden riot outside, Lu Wenzhan's face changed and he told Ruan An: "Stay here and don't move, wait for me to come back. Do you hear me?"

Ruan An pulled Lu Wenzhan's hand and nodded in panic: "Then come back early."

Lu Wenzhan nodded and walked outside quickly, rushed to the command room and asked in a deep voice: "What's going on?"

Yun Lan stared at the screen with an ugly face: "There are a lot of Zerg in front of you."

"It's mutated."

The command room was quiet. The original Zerg was hard to kill. The bugs attacking now are mutated. Originally, water was a weakness, but the mutated bugs penetrate everywhere and are not afraid of water. In other words, the bugs now are simply invincible.

Lu Wenzhan stared at the bug off the screen, and ordered in a deep voice: "Launch directly."

"yes."

Lu Wenzhan saw that there were fewer and fewer bugs in front of him, and the strange thing was that they were all flying in one direction. Lu Wenzhan saw the screaming bugs and suddenly realized that the group of bugs flew towards the lounge!

Ruan An is inside!

Lu Wenzhan cursed in a low voice, and quickly rushed to the room. Outside the window was the mouthparts of a huge insect, with thick green corrosive liquid in its ferocious articulate teeth, biting the aircraft, causing the aircraft to vibrate.

Yun Lan followed and ran over and saw this scene disgustingly wanting to vomit: "Who on earth exposed their whereabouts!"

Lu Wenzhan kicked the door, Ruan An sat on the bed trembling with fright, looked at Lu Wenzhan who was about to lose control at the door.

A skeleton grimace was suddenly pasted outside the window, and its sharp mouthparts poked on the glass. From the sound, it was known that there was more than one. Many Zerg that had just disappeared suddenly were attached to it and gnawed on the outer shell of the aircraft.

Lu Wenzhan rushed over quickly, holding Ruan An tightly in his arms, but the Zerg outside suddenly dispersed at this moment.

With lingering fear in his heart, Lu Wenzhan went back and forth to check if there was any wound on Ruan An's body. Ruan An almost lost control of his mental power just now, looking at the nervous Lu Wenzhan, he comforted him: "I'm fine, what's the matter with you?"

Lu Wenzhan was a little afraid of holding Ruan An, he rarely behaved out of control like this, even if his mental power was out of control, he would endure it without changing his face.

Yun Lan was stunned, pointing at Ruan An, speechless for a long time: "This...you...um..."

Ruan An looked at Yun Lan without any impression, but still winked at him.

Lu Wenzhan hugged him even harder, as if he wanted to rub him into his body, and arranged for Yun Lan to say, "Find a small battleship to send him..." Halfway through the speech, he suddenly remembered that the Zerg just now was obviously aimed at Ruan An , What if you secretly send Ruan An back at this time, what if you are attacked by Zerg halfway?

Lu Wenzhan took Ruan An by his side, glanced at Yun Lan, who was still dazed, and walked into the command room.

Lu Wenzhan didn't shy away from Ruan An, and said softly, "You are playing next to me." He turned his face and asked coldly, "Have you found the person who tipped off the news?"