I was inserted by the actor's fake show on the set (2)

front page
I was inserted by the actor's fake show on the set (2)
search
I was inserted by the actor's fake show on the set (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shi Luan's arm supported above Ruan An was swollen with blue veins, and he almost fell in love with Ruan An like this, when the adhesive tape that was attached underneath was suddenly stretched, he had a physiological reaction, and the adhesive tape was stretched apart.

Shi Luan stopped panting and buried himself in Ruan An's neck, and it took him a long time to say to Ruan An, "I'm sorry." Ruan An looked at the bulge under him, his face flushed instantly, he didn't dare to look down, and Can't help but sneak past.

"Wow, it's so big." Ruan An complained in his heart. Ruan An turned his face away and said, "It's okay, are you okay?" Shi Luan looked at the well-behaved Ruan An and felt itchy in his heart, and suddenly said obsessively, "Do you want to continue?"

Ruan An glanced at Shi Luan and said, "Is it possible?" Shi Luan nodded, "I'll find someone to cut out the middle part at that time."

Ruan An nodded: "Okay, let's finish the filming quickly." Shi Luan inexplicably said with some taste, "Go ahead."

Shi Luan grabbed Ruan An's hand and pressed it on the bed, licked Ruan An's neck and whispered in his ear, "Call out."

Ruan An groaned and chirped twice, Shi Luan suddenly thrust his body into the middle of Ruan An's legs, and put one hand down to bring Ruan An's bare legs together, thrusting back and forth on the tender flesh of Ruan An's legs.

Even in the room came the sound of body slapping, and Shi Luan's low voice said, "Clamp tight."

Ruan An obediently clamped his legs, and was disturbed by the sudden collision: "Mmm..." A moan blurted out, Shi Luan seemed to laugh, and accelerated the speed of thrusting, Ruan An felt in a trance that he seemed to be really being pushed. Fucked.

Shi Luan panted heavily next to Ruan An's ear, lightly bit Ruan An's earlobe, and rushed under him wantonly. The wrapped cock was inserted between the tender meat, and Ruan An's part that was not wrapped by the cloth was red from being fucked. The rough cloth rubbed between the legs, and the hot temperature came through the cloth. The intimate parts are doing the most intimate actions through layers of fabric.

Ruan An's whole body became weak from being fucked, and the cloth on his upper body was hanging on his body so hard that it couldn't fall off, adding a bit of abusive beauty. The thick cock was thrusting quickly between Ruan An's legs, and Shi Luan's lower abdomen bumped into Ruan An's small cock from time to time. Ruan An's original moaning voice suddenly changed, and he screamed, his body trembled quickly, and he ejaculated directly. .

Shi Luan inserted between Ruan An's legs to let Ruan An relax for a while, watching Ruan An's originally absent-minded eyes gradually recover, he smiled and cared for him: "Is it okay?" Ruan An nodded stiffly, Shi Luan induced him : "It's done very well, this time it will definitely be over again."

Ruan An's face was flushed, the top of the cloth was wet, Shi Luan pulled out the wrapped cock and said, "This is just a part of acting, don't feel stuck."

Ruan An nodded, Shi Luan packed his clothes before getting up to notify the people outside.

Ruan An didn't have a rest room, so he could only stand there awkwardly with his hands covered. Shi Luan looked at Ruan An and said thoughtfully: "Is it inconvenient? You can go to my lounge first." Ruan An dawdled and gathered his clothes.

Shi Luan looked at the marks he left on Ruan An's neck, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he pulled Ruan An into the lounge.

Shi Luan opened the closet and took out his private clothes to Ruan An: "You can wear this first, there are still many scenes to be filmed, and it will be difficult for you to live on the set these few days." Ruan An nodded and took it. Putting on his clothes and walking towards the bathroom, Shi Luan happily stared in the direction of the bathroom, patting the table with his slender fingers.