Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (10)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (10)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Chen gently tucked Ruan An's wet hair behind his ears, hugged him and walked to the bathroom of the room.

Satisfied, Gu Chen kissed Ruan An, who was obediently lying in his arms, his obsession was like crazy weeds, making him love the boy in his arms more and more, as if they were a match made in heaven, no one could separate them, the world Neither will Doomsday.

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An to bed, covered the quilt thoughtfully, kissed Ruan An's forehead before falling asleep contentedly.

The next day the sun shone on Ruan An. Ruan An opened his eyes and saw the slightly stubbled beard on Gu Chen's chin. He stretched out his fingertips and touched it lightly. Beard rubbed against Ruan An.

Ruan An was itchy from the beard prick, and pushed him away with a smile.

Ruan An got up and walked to the closet, looked at Gu Chen, who was propping his chin with one hand, and talked about the business: "Now the war is tight, I'm going to the human side to tell them not to fight, I don't want to see war again .”

Gu Chen sat up and didn't speak. Ruan An fastened the buttons and didn't hear the sound. Just about to turn around, Gu Chen hugged him from behind. Gu Chen stuck to Ruan An like a humanoid pendant and said, "Then you must Come back soon, I will miss you. My dick misses you too, touch it."

Hands and feet dishonestly grabbed Ruan An's hand and put it on his spiritual dick.

Ruan An's cheeks were slightly red, and he squeezed Gu Chen's big dick slightly, cursing: "Shameless." After speaking, he flashed into the bathroom cleverly.

The smile on Gu Chen's face faded a bit, he really wanted to imprison Baby An An at home, only he could see it.

Gu Chen's gloomy childhood created his personality, and he is thankful that he didn't really become a perverted murderer.

Ruan An didn't notice Gu Chen's paranoid character at all, and even the last imprisonment was regarded as a temper tantrum.

Ruan An kissed Gu Chen and was about to leave, but Gu Chen held him pitifully: "I can send you over there." Ruan An pulled his hand away and said, "Farewell, if you see a vampire over there, you will be defeated. Don't worry. Alright, I'll be back when I'm done."

Ruan An flashed to the human base by himself. Unlike last time, there were many disabled people in the base this time. He was very wary of Ruan An who appeared out of thin air. If it wasn't for the teacher, Ruan An would have been pushed to the ground by a group of people. up.

When Yan Chen saw Ruan An, his eyes turned red with anger, and he wanted to come up to avenge his sister no matter what he said: "You killed my sister, and you still dare to appear here now! You traitor!"

The teacher stopped Yan Chen to calm him down, and Ruan An calmly told him the truth: "Do you really have no idea who the traitor is?"

Yan Chen's eyes were cracked: "If it wasn't for you, Bingbing knew you were a traitor and was impatient to kill you, how could she have been killed?"

"Don't you really know at all? Your sister has taken refuge in the vampire you hate the most, or are you pretending to be stupid and don't want to admit it."

Ruan An looked at him.

Yan Chen shouted: "You are lying!" Ruan An glanced at him: "You know very well whether I am lying, you know your sister best."