My own wife raises her own (5)

front page
My own wife raises her own (5)
search
My own wife raises her own (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lu Wenzhan returned to the room and looked at Ruan An's drowsy appearance lying on the table and sighed softly: "An'an, get up and sleep on the bed, you will catch cold if you sleep like this."

Ruan An was used to Lu Wenzhan waiting for him on the bed every night, and tonight he couldn't sleep alone without Lu Wenzhan, so he stubbornly waited while doing his homework. Lu Wenzhan was helpless and distressed, so he had to come back and coax Ruan An to sleep.

Ruan An, who was drooling on the exercise book, had red marks all over his right face, and some words that were printed on his face as soon as the black pen was written on it. Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An to the bed, and Ruan An would always look like a child who couldn't grow up in front of him.

Ruan An struggled to open his eyes sleepily, and saw that it was Lu Wenzhan, so he relaxed and clutched his clothes to sleep. Lu Wenzhan was hugged tightly by the Xiangxiang boy in his arms, so stiff that he couldn't move.

In the end, he couldn't bear the sleepiness and fell asleep with Ruan An in his arms.

The next day, Lu Wenzhan woke up very early. Ruan An, who was in high school, was at the height of his youth, and his dick was firmly pressed against Lu Wenzhan's lower abdomen, and his hairy hair trembled with Ruan An's breathing.

Lu Wenzhan had just woken up and was not fully awake yet, so he stretched out his hand, fearing that something hard would hurt Ruan An, and subconsciously grasped it to move it away.

Ruan An's lower body hurt, and he frowned and snorted and woke up slowly. The little dick hurt from being squeezed, and it softened instantly. Ruan An shivered and buried herself in Lu Wenzhan's arms, acting like a baby: "My brother hurts so much."

Only then did Lu Wenzhan realize what it was just now, and wanted to rub it for him guiltily, but hesitantly dared not do it.

Ruan An hadn't woken up yet, and hadn't been coaxed by Lu Wenzhan. Tears were pouring out: "Brother woo..." Ruan An took Lu Wenzhan's hand on his dick and acted like a baby crying: " Brother rubbing, it hurts."

Lu Wenzhan's warm big hands caressed Ruan An's dick through his pajama pants, and gently rubbed it for him. Ruan An snorted comfortably, and the weakened dick stood up tremblingly. Wrapped in a big warm hand, Ruan An unconsciously moved his waist and thrust his dick into Lu Wenzhan's hand.

Ruan An gradually sobered up and indulged in lust again, and Lu Wenzhan was also blinded by lust. Big hands were kneading Ruan An's cock back and forth, and Ruan An's pajama pants were pulled somewhere in the panic. Lu Wenzhan wiped the sap from the glans with his thumb, and stroked the white and tender cock back and forth with a few fingers.

Ruan An gripped Lu Wenzhan's clothes and moaned softly: "Hmm...brother...ha..." Ruan An's cry of "brother" made Lu Wenzhan come back rationally in an instant, and Ruan An pushed forward and pushed Lu Wenzhan's palm forward to release it. Half of the quilt was tossed and fell to the ground by the two of them. Ruan An held out his little tongue halfway to calm his breath, and kissed Lu Wenzhan's lips contentedly.

Lu Wenzhan woke up and avoided in a panic, his mind was a mess, and the semen released by Ruan An still remained in his palm, and every scene proved that the nonsense just now was not a dream, but a reality.

Ruan Anguang sat up with his lower body naked, and grabbed Lu Wenzhan's upturned lower body with his fingers: "Brother, you should feel bad too, An An will help you." Lu Wenzhan stepped back in a hurry: "Don't! Stay away from me!" He put his hands on the bed in a panic It was empty for a moment, fell to the ground and got up awkwardly.